“Spring Break...Family Style”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Heather S
“Spring Break...Family Style”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

What a great family vacation! Never sure what to expect when you vacation with family. The house was enough room for all of use and included many amenities including a washer & dryer for those sandy & wet beach clothes you don’t wanna pack and wash at home.
Our only complaint was lack of toilet paper, hand soap & trash bags that we had to purchase on our own. Not the a huge complaint, but something to to keep in mind when staying here.
The next door neighbor was a HUGE help when we accidentally locked ourselves out and he had an extra key.
Also, upon departure we were asked to remove all food (perishable & non-perishable), so we gave it all to the neighbor before pitching it. Keep in mind, all left over food will need to be pitched or given to the neighbor
Enjoy your stay here!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

24 Jul 2017
Joshua P
“A perfect place to call home during your vacation!”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My friends and I rented this home for a week and we all quickly agreed that it was worth every penny! The house is fully furnished with kitchenware, appliances, and linens. It's literally 100% ready to stay in without needing to bring a thing! The bedrooms are decent in size with comfortable beds and TV's in most rooms. The living room is very spacious and we loved using the stereo to play music in the house via bluetooth. We also really enjoyed cooking in the up-to-date kitchen and having plenty of room for everyone to eat between the bar and table. The garage is an awesome bonus because we were able to park a car (Mustang) and small truck (Silverado) inside while still being able to use the washer and dryer that's provided. Josh is great to deal with too. Any time we needed to get in touch with him he was quick to respond and help. As far as proximity to the beach: it took us about 15 minutes to get to any Clearwater beach but it wasn't a big deal. Traffic is pretty busy in the morning so getting out of the driveway can be a challenge but it's more than worth dealing with considering how nice the home is. I would highly recommend this place to all my friends and I hope to stay here again next time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Mar 2017
Thanks for spreading the word with your great review josh. We are so glad you guys had a great stay with us. Thanks for leaving the house in great shape for the cleaners. We will be happy to hear from you guys again on your next vacation.
Flyer5788...
“Decent house in a poor location, air mattress in bedroom, and no working heat”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The house is fairly nice, with some exceptions. One of the bedrooms only has an air mattress, which we did not find adequate. I think each bedroom should atleast have an actual bed. There is a low rent motel directly across the street with people walking around. Our TV did not work, which Josh did come over and fix promptly. My big issue was there was no heat in the house. I advised Josh of this after our first morning, when the temp was 56 degrees in the house. We were there three nights and it was never fixed. On the last day, he brought us a space heater, which blew the breaker and never worked. He said that a part had to be ordered for the heater, but he could have atleast provided space heaters that worked for each bedroom. Instead, he went to walmart at 9pm one night and said they were closed----(according to google, there are three walmarts in Clearwater and they are open 24 hours, so this was confusing). Also, in my opinion, it's the owners job to confirm that the heat and air work properly before a guest checks in. This was not done. It was a constant battle with Josh to try and get heat in the house, which we never had. He said that he would adjust the price of our stay, which he never did, and said that we were being dramatic about not having heat. Reminder, it was 56 degrees in the house and we had ladies staying. Between the lack of heat, the poor location, the air mattress in the bedroom, I would not stay in this property again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Jan 2017
I apologize for the inconvenience of having the heat go out on a Saturday night. If I had a crystal ball and knew that the heat strip was going to malfunction I would have had an extra one on site. I'm sorry that this part was not readily available and had Robbie ordered. As far as the 2 air mattresses are concerned, it's listed clearly on TripAdvisor and flipkey that those are the accommodations for one of the bedrooms. Next time please read the whole description. Lastly if one space heater is flipping breakers, what do you think will happen if we throw 5 space heaters in the house? You are faulting me for things I have no control over. All recommendations will be heard on what I should do about the motel across the street. AGAIN out of my control. How do I fix something I don't own?
JingminD1
“Perfect beach condo”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The location is amazing, walk to the beach just 5mins.This is a great friendly house with a big dinng room.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jan 2017
I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at our property!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing