“Wonderful Hotel”

Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key
Ranked #12 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 22 March 2010

I stayed at the Marriot for 4 days for a training class. It is an older hotel, but beautifully re-done and decorated, with wonderful customer service! The rooms were very nice, clean and well-kept, with large balconies, refrigerators and microwaves. The beds were really comfortable, with feather pillows, which is rare in a hotel. I enjoyed having the extra room and two large televisions plus wet bar. The restaurant was really good and the pool area was beautiful, though unfortunately it was too cold to enjoy it while I was there. Our meeting room was very nice also, with a nice continental breakfast every day. My only wish is that the fitness center was in the same building as the hotel, but it's not a big deal in warmer weather. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key

Reviewed 22 February 2010

I stay here a couple of times a year and it is great to always have a hotel meet your expectations. The location is terrific, close to shops, restaruants and the walks on the beach. Highly reccommended.
Terry R.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triney50
Reviewed 21 February 2010

We spent two great nights at a most relaxing place. The rooms were quiet, well equipped and the staff was very attentive to our needs. The in-house restaurant has an excellent breakfast buffet overlooking the water. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Make sure you stop and visit with Lisa- their Macaw in the lobby. With the Gulf just a few steps away, it was all we had hoped it would be.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wadleyfla
Reviewed 19 February 2010

While a bit too pricey, the rooms are spacious and amenities are a cut above other hotels in the area. Good staff. Very spacious suites.
The first room I had was not acceptable though - it was handicapped accessible and had broken outlets and phones and zero counter space. The next day I was moved to a non-ADA room on the 9th floor and loved the rest of my stay.
I never use the pool etc on business trips, but theirs was so inviting I did actually relax for an afternoon in and by the pool. Good entertainment in the bar as well.
ir this price though internet and parking should be included.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank sipeswoman
Reviewed 12 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel for business and took a friend along for leisure. We both were incredibly impressed by the attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. Everything we needed was looked after immediately. Our room was perfect. We did not have any complaints, and we are both pretty picky travelers. I don't think I have ever stayed at a Marriott with a more impeccably trained staff. We ate in the restaurant twice and had great food and highly attentive service both times.

My friend and I were talking about how in this economy when there is such competition to achieve revenue goals, a hotel can set itself apart through attention to detail. This hotel is doing that and if we have the opportunity to return to Clearwater, we will absolutely choose this property.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Halo4baby
Travellers also viewed these Clearwater hotels
3.2 km away
2.8 km away
Hilton Clearwater Beach
Hilton Clearwater Beach
#20 of 98 in Clearwater

Been to Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key

Address: 1201 Gulf Boulevard, Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL 33767
Region: United States > Florida > Clearwater
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Top resorts Hotel in Clearwater
#5 Luxury Hotel in Clearwater
#10 Business Hotel in Clearwater
#12 Romantic Hotel in Clearwater
#28 Family Hotel in Clearwater
Price Range: RM994 - RM1,736 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key 4*
Escape to the beautiful Gulf Coast and enjoy a perfect trip in Clearwater Beach when you stay at Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key . Our Clearwater Beach hotel's accommodations are all suites, in fact we are Florida's only all-suite Marriott hotel. We offer a special resort experience with suite accommodations overlooking Clearwater Bay, and we provide a casually elegant destination for a family trip or business meeting. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach On Sand Key Hotel Clearwater