US$235
Beachwalk Inn(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$154
Beach View Suites(Clearwater)
US$189
Brightwater Suites on Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$63
Priceline
US$95
2,037 results
All reviewssand keypool areaacross the streetclearwater beachcolumbia restaurantmaggie maesdunkin donutskids clubwet barjet skiview of the bayjolly trolleyliving areathe hotel offerspoolside barsaw dolphinshigh floor
Reviewed 22 February 2010

I stay here a couple of times a year and it is great to always have a hotel meet your expectations. The location is terrific, close to shops, restaruants and the walks on the beach. Highly reccommended.
Terry R.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triney50
Reviewed 21 February 2010

We spent two great nights at a most relaxing place. The rooms were quiet, well equipped and the staff was very attentive to our needs. The in-house restaurant has an excellent breakfast buffet overlooking the water. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Make sure you stop and visit with Lisa- their Macaw in the lobby. With the Gulf just a few steps away, it was all we had hoped it would be.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wadleyfla
Reviewed 19 February 2010

While a bit too pricey, the rooms are spacious and amenities are a cut above other hotels in the area. Good staff. Very spacious suites.
The first room I had was not acceptable though - it was handicapped accessible and had broken outlets and phones and zero counter space. The next day I was moved to a non-ADA room on the 9th floor and loved the rest of my stay.
I never use the pool etc on business trips, but theirs was so inviting I did actually relax for an afternoon in and by the pool. Good entertainment in the bar as well.
ir this price though internet and parking should be included.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank sipeswoman
Reviewed 12 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel for business and took a friend along for leisure. We both were incredibly impressed by the attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. Everything we needed was looked after immediately. Our room was perfect. We did not have any complaints, and we are both pretty picky travelers. I don't think I have ever stayed at a Marriott with a more impeccably trained staff. We ate in the restaurant twice and had great food and highly attentive service both times.

My friend and I were talking about how in this economy when there is such competition to achieve revenue goals, a hotel can set itself apart through attention to detail. This hotel is doing that and if we have the opportunity to return to Clearwater, we will absolutely choose this property.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Halo4baby
Reviewed 11 February 2010

My Mom and I have made an effort to visit Clearwater once every couple of years since I graduated highschool. We typically stayed at the Sheraton across the street and had been satisfied. My cousin began working for Marriott International so we decided to try it out. We absolutely loved the pool and the tiki bar. Most on here are complaining about the room size, it was perfect for two people, anymore would be a squeeze. The food was great, we did room service one night, I have a severe food allergy and they completely changed a meal that was on the menu specifically for me no questions asked. We also ate by the pool one day, the fruit platter was huge! The Starbucks in the lobby helped too! The only complaint we had was that the Jolly Trolly is inconsistant as compared to the Sheraton accross the street, and many times we actually walked over because it was easier. Also, there is this amazing breakfast place on the boardwalk we highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2009