“Excellent food and service!!!”
Review of ZEN Sushi & Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ZEN Sushi & Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have been here several times and it is becoming one of our favorite restaurants. Like others have said, It is a very small place and not easy to find. I like that it is small, quaint, and elegant with linens and fresh flowers on the tables. The food is fresh and the service is great. We will definitely continue to dine here!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This restaurant is on US Hwy 19 heading south. Had lunch there today. Excellent .
The food was fresh and delicious. Lunch menu includes salad, soup. Service outstanding.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We visited Clearwater during spring break 2013. This restaurant was a bit far from the beach area where we stayed but it was well worth the drive( the nearest thai restaurant from our hotel was out of business). From the outside, it didn't look like much, but the interior was nice. The food was fresh and beautifully presented. There were a few couples in the restaurants when we got there around 6:30 ish. But the server seemed busy. I got the impression that they were juggling quite a few take out orders too. But that didn't interfere with the service and we got our food fairly soon as we placed the order. We started with Thai egg rolls and Unagi sushi rolls. All excellent. My husband asked for Thai HOT to go with his curry dish and it didn't disappoint. The kids had I had the pad se ew ( flat noodle), and veges /beef with brown sauce -medium spicy- Delicious! Highly recommended from a couple of very picky eaters.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Even using GPS we almost drove past this restaurant which would have been a shame as it is definitely worth a visit if you like Thai food.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Although it was late when we arrived (8:30 with closing at 9:00), the staff was extremely friendly encouraging us to stay and relax. I am so very glad we did! The food was oh-so-scrumptious! I had panang curry which was wonderfully creamy. I don't typically like anything that is listed as being cooked with peanuts so I was somewhat ambivalent but am so glad that I took our server's advice.
My daughter ordered two sushi rolls which she enjoyed tremendously as well. We both ordered a house salad with ginger dressing - perhaps some of the best dressing I've ever had!
What can I say that is a negative about this place? Nothing... it is simply charming - from the lovely roses that are on each table, the soft, comfortable decor, the food, the staff. Oh! I know! (It's not really a negative) You almost miss this little place since it it somewhat hidden by the big Diamond and Batteries + signs.
Apparently they also have specials on Groupon and Living Social. If you see one, you might want to buy it as quickly as possible :) Enjoy!