Red Roof Inn Clearwater Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Clearwater)
View Hotel
All reviewsstaying at this hotelpoolside roomdecent hotelwi fiexcellent staynice roomgreat place to staywalking distancerriulmerton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was great during our stay. The rooms were clean and the front desk manager was extremely helpful. I rated a 2 out of 5 because the front desk attendant penny is worthless and she ruined my opinion of this hotel. She was too lazy to check a room for an item I left behind and told me they didn't find it and I was SOL..I knew 100% it was in there so I travelled back to the hotel only to find out my watch was still in the room. It would have taken 2 seconds for her to go look in the room. But instead she's lazy and decided not to. Ruined my excellent stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Ehh...I'm not sure this place deserves two stars, but the guy at the front desk when we checked in was helpful and friendly. We had a long stopover in Tampa and had quite a fiasco to deal with after our flights home had been canceled. We booked last minute, just needing a place to sleep. This was all that was available. Our flight wasn't until 4 the next day so we requested late checkout, and the guy took pity on us weary travelers and didn't charge us the usual $50 fee. Do people really pony up $50 to stay an extra hour here?

Overall, the room wasn't great. The hotel is older, the paint is peeling, it smelled very musty, and could really use an update. The shower wasn't great, the water wasn't terribly hot, and my boyfriend found some dried blood on the tub. There was a very unpleasant smell in the bathroom. I think the staff do an okay job keeping it up, but it just isn't great, especially for the price. Breakfast is a joke. A couple apples and some muffins and danishes that were wrapped (like something you could purchase from a vending machine). For $150 per night, I expected more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

First the good - Security was excellent. There were no unsavory people hanging around the hotel, chamber maids were diligent in cleaning the room, I appreciate the wood floors rather than carpet or tile.. The not so good included crummy tiles in the bathroom, molding around the wood floors loose, heating cooling unit falling apart. We certainly didn't get their best room to say the least. Entering and leaving this particular motel was difficult (Ulmerton Road is very busy) One has to turn right in order to turn left. It is close to the airport however.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Spent one night here, typical hotel room, no fridge or microwave, over looked parking lot
Nice courtyard with pool, not enough seating for everyone.
Close to airport, which why we stayed here, not really worth the price but other hotels were even more.
Breakfast was bagged pastries and muffins, something we guess but not really worth it.
Would we stay again....if we had too. Just a hotel on a busy road.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank papat65
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Customer service was great they said there was a microwave and fridge in the room which there was not place needs to be remodeled and for no smoking place why would you have smoking allowed on the pool deck which there was not cool for my kids sake

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family