“Always a blast!”

Ranked #104 of 763 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my second visit and it's always so much fun. The first visit was last year for the Sunday brunch. This visit, we went for the Throwback Thursday show. Our server had us at hello. Very attentive..... we were never left needing anything. The food is pretty good. Drinks are not weak and watered down like most places.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Fun live entertainment! Great show and delicious burgers!! I so loved it here! Great audience participation too!! Not kid friendly obviously! Great fun for adults with beautiful talented performers with voices and dance skills and patience for pics after show! A+!! I bought the shirt AND the leg souvenir mug!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Guys in drag, lip-synching and working the room for tips is hardly my idea of fun. After seeing many talented drag shows in Provincetown, this was a disappointment......AND.....the burgers were only fair.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

A fund raising evening and they know every tabke is booked. So not enough servers, took 75 minutes for my wings that look to have been cooked 2 hours ago and then heated up. Hamburger just medicore for an establishment that promotes hamburgers. Will not visit again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always stop at Hamburger Mary’s when we’re in Clearwater. For us, it’s a 30 minute drive, but well worth it. Today, I had a burger with mushrooms, which was amazing. My wife had a chef’s salad and chili, which was a bit spicy but very flavorful. She also says the chocolate martinis are the best she’s had. The place is always empty at lunch time, but the service is great and the servers have time to explain new items on the menu. All in all, a very good place to eat that I look forward to enjoying again in the near future.

Been to Hamburger Mary's? Share your experiences!