See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Booked 1 nite for a quick trip over from Orlando. Reviews seemed decent and it was supposed to be about 70 bucks. From the time I checked in it was a bad experience. Front desk (owner I believe) was rude. Treated me like a criminal. And I had a reservation. Once I saw the room I realized what he was used to renting too. It was bad. I slept on top of the disgusting bed cover. A rusty ironing board was where we put out stuff. No hot water in the sink. Wall air conditioner was from 1970 and barely worked. Thank god their was hot water in the shower. I showered very quickly. Hair everywhere in bathroom. No toilet paper holder so the roll rested on the tub. Huge hole in the wall. Oh and by the time it was all said and done this lovely spa cost $95 bucks. Pay another 20 and stay anywhere else. We saw some really cute places along gulf to bay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lightygirl
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Excellent, the owners are very helpful, hospitality was great, met wonderful people, will definitely return. close to shopping and bus service. rooms cleaned every day. The owners run a very safe place.

Room Tip: Vic, the owner was great and friendly
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Good clean basic room. Good rate. We had a good 3 nights stay for a family beach vacation . The motel is close to neighborhood Walmart, restaurants and highway access. Budget friendly. Would recommend.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tin T
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Showed up a day early and he had the room, gave us same rate that we had book through trip advisor, clean basic rooms, no one bothered us, maid came daily, pool was fantastic and only 6 miles from the beach

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I had a very time and would recommend it to others, especially if you are looking for a cost effective place to stay that's near the beach.staffs are very nice,easy access to great dining and Public grocery store. Love to visit this place!!!

Room Tip: room 205 very nice
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family