“Piña colada🍹”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and the best piña colada around. Reasonable prices. Near beach. Outdoor seating. Good for families but tables are close together so having an infant in a carseat will be a bit tight. Fast seating even when there’s a long wait. Fast food service and friendly staff

Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were shocked that the good food here was not quite a ripoff. So many other places are way pricier for lesser quality.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

There is like 4 locations there, we ate the one to the north, great food, excellent portions and really good food!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here as part of our beach adventure. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the view and the gulf breezes.

Service was quick and our server was very friendly and attentive. My wife thought he was a hottie.

Not being a fish lover I had a burger. It was good but not great. Above par for a fish place. My wife and son both ate the grouper. They loved it and raved about it.

The drinks were cold and I can never go wrong with Landshark on tap.

We ate at Crabby’s too but this place was better.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Found this the best value for seafood at Clearwater Beach. That was both for the best grilled scallops I've ever had & the grilled almond crusted grouper my wife had.

Been to Frenchy's South Beach Cafe? Share your experiences!