“Didn’t deliver what was ordered”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #213 of 763 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Felt like rip off. Ordered veggie lettuce wrap got chicken when I was about to eat opened the container and it’s chicken lettuce wrap. I am vegetarian don’t eat meat so now I without food. Tried looking for phone number there is none to call if they can replace it or give me credit. So finally decided to leave review. Horrible experience. Check your food before you walk out.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

A nice menu of traditional favorites, a few seasonal specials;ls and sushi is offered. Service is pleasant, but sometimes slow. Kids love the "Great Wall of Chocolate" (big enough to share)for dessert. Bring a sweater--some sections of the restaurant can be cold.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Decided to have lunch here as we were in the neighborhood and had hunger pangs. Being a Saturday it was crowded and tables were quite close together. Seated promptly but one chair had food residue and had to be replaced; our personable server (Austin) arrived and took our order. Drinks were good but our lunch (3 apps to be shared) although tasty and filling, were very slow in arriving. Prices were quite reasonable ($29) for two pre- tip and what was better, we paid with a gift card that we purchased which included a 20% discount!! NOTE: We ate at PFC at Tampa International Airport recently and they did not honor the discount gift cards that PFChang's sells in various outlets (we bought ours at Costco). NOT GOOD CHANG!!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered a chicken lettuce wrap and the filling was drenched in oil. Does it need to be this way? The flavor was good but I can’t get the oil taste out of my mouth. I’m not going back. Service was good but I won’t come back as the lettuce wraps are what there known for.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I went for Lunch
I had a wonderful bowl of Hot and Sour Soup - really good
and the Pork Egg rolls are wonderful too.
The Dynamite Shrimp appetizer that says tempura battered, but they have too much breading.
Otherwise the food is good and so is the service.