“Beautiful resort”

Common areas are stunning
Food was excellent
Service was impeccable
Rooms are very clean
It is a very special hotel
Family friendly and the beach is simply stunning
My only criticism are the extra charges for resort and parking as this is a top end hotel in terms of price
Best hotel in Clearwater ! Back this October

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Amber M, Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Sandpearl Resort and for taking the time to write a review. We take great pride in our resort and I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. We have a wonderful staff that goes above and beyond for all of our guests. I hope we see you again in October!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

The Sandpearl was absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. I consider myself a bit of a hotel snob and always like to chose the best hotel when traveling. This place did not disappoint. Everything was beautiful from the lobby, to the pool area, to the rooms. The staff was incredible. Everyone from the valets to the front desk to the wait staff to housekeeping was incredible friendly and accommodating. They go out of their way to make you fee special and pampered. Every staff member I ever came across had a smile every single time.
The food at both Caretta's and Tate Island Grill was excellent. Drinks were delicious.
The room was spacious and immaculate with a great balcony.
I would put the Sandpearl on par with the Ritz. The service and amenities are very similar to that type of hotel.
Yes, it's a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth the splurge if you can swing it.
This was our first time here, but wont' be our last for sure. We just left, but can't wait to come back. Paradise!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Amber M, Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sandpearl and for taking the time to share your review. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed every aspect our hotel has to offer. We have an incredible staff that strives to make each guest interaction a memorable one. They truly provide world class service.
I’m glad you mentioned both of our restaurants, Caretta on the Gulf and Tate’s Island Grill. Caretta on the Gulf is our four diamond, signature restaurant. If you are looking for a special evening, I recommend making a reservation here to enjoy a wonderful dinner.
If you are looking to dine outdoors and enjoy the sunset by the beach, Tate Island Grill is the restaurant for you. Both restaurants will not disappoint.
I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

We enjoyed every minute of our stay at Sandpearl! We felt pampered by the staff - we were greeted by every staff member, whether in the lobby, at the pool, or housekeeping. The pool and beach chairs and towels were plush. Location is great. Beach and pool area were beautiful. Lobby is stunning. Only good things to say, hope we will return in the future!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sandpearl Resort and for taking the time to share your kind words. I’m so happy to hear you had a wonderful time while staying with us. We have a top notch staff and they strive to exceed all expectations. We are very fortunate to sit right along the beach and to be situated with walking distance of many restaurants and entertainment. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 April 2015

My wife and I have been going to the SandPearl about 2x per year since 2012. We have had unbelievable experiences and wonderful time at the SandPearl. My family, 3 twenty-something kids and my parents spend a week in June 2013 and everyone had the best time... even 3 twenty-somethings. We were upgraded to the Presidential Suite and were thoroughly surprised and blessed for the upgrade. The Spa, Caretta's on the Gulf, the Little Tug dolphin tour (had a school of 8 dolphins play with us), and just relaxing at the pool or the beach, it is always a fantastic time. The staff are wonderful, and one time, Mike at the tour desk, brought a basket with wine and cheese, to bring with us on a sunset cruise on a schooner. We are returning for a short weekend in May (16th-18th) and are so looking forward our time at the SandPearl....

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chris G

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sandpearl resort, time after time for your trips to Clearwater Beach. This says a lot about our staff and our resort when we have guests who only choose to stay with us. It sounds like you’ve been able to have several memorable experiences with us and I hope this continues for future stays. It sounds like we will be seeing you again very soon! I hope you have a safe trip back to Clearwater Beach!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

the good... location, Michael the concierge, common areas nice.
the bad.... overly expensive and in some sleazy ways.... $25 daily resort fee. extra charge for umbrella at beach. cannot bring lounge chairs close to water's edge. fee for smores, etc.
when paying $900/night, one should be treated to a beach umbrella w/ a couple of graham crackers and a marshmallow. c'mon. constantly charging guests comes across as tacky, regardless of how nice the surroundings are.
in addition, turn down service was non-existent and house keeping was spotty. our 'gulf front' view was actually a view of the other side of the hotel w/ a bit of the ocean off to the right)
I think this hotel/resort could ---- and should---- do better.

Room Tip: I would ask to see the room to be certain of the view. our 'gulf front' view was anything b...
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank smittenBoston_MA
Sandpearl_GM, General Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review of the Sandpearl Resort. I appreciate your feedback and am glad that you found Michael our Lead Concierge helpful. He is a great asset to us.

I am sorry that you felt that your stay did not have the value for the amount of money that you paid. You are correct in that it is definitely not an inexpensive place to stay but we do feel that we offer a unique experience and will create memories for families that will keep them coming back. I am also sorry that your Housekeeping experience was not up to our normal standards. We normally pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our guestrooms.

Again, thank you for the review. If you would like to speak personally regarding your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the resort.

Regards,