“Good food and a nice atmosphere for a working lunch”

Riedo Modern European Restaurant
Ranked #235 of 735 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 7 September 2016

The food was great, the service quick and it had a nice variety so everyone was happy! From burgers to salads - we had a very enjoyable lunch and had some schnitzel thrown in for good measure.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoy going here. Its a nice family owned restaurant that makes good chevapi. I order it everytime i go with my boyfriend. I even celebrated my birthday here before with friends. They even have entertainment sometimes with music, and dancing

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We had a good time when we went and the food is good,with a nice atmosphere,and staff. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped in before heading to the beach. 5 adults and 6 kids. They took great care of us and food was really good. Kids loved the chicken and adults raved over the burgers. Being from Iowa, we are used to good burgers but these were right up there! Family owned and the owners were there working. Great experience all around!

1  Thank TD0727
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Four of us went here on a Friday. I had the sautéed grouper, loved it. The veggies were outstanding. I will definitely return. The one problem is that if you sit near the windows there are a lot of flies. So don't sit near the windows.

1  Thank Linda S