“Delicious organic food and coffee”
Review of Basimo Beach Cafe

Basimo Beach Cafe
Ranked #1 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Clearwater
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Delicious, Local and NON-GMO Organic Food & Smoothies Vegetarian Friendly Eat and drink with confidence - Healthy is here The energy that goes into the food in our cafe is on the menu... It's called Love, consideration and commitment! Love because we love making delicious Basimo food Consideration because we consider our sourcing and our ingredients Commitment because we believe everybody deserves abundant health and that is our commitment when we choose our ingredients and our methods of food preparation
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We went for breakfast and it was delicious. Excellent organic food choices. My husband does not eat wheat and he really appreciated the millet bagel - it was much better than most gluten-free breads. Scrambled eggs were cooked just right.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Awesome – awesome – awesome!! So glad to see places like this who pay attention to the quality of food. It was great to enjoy fresh eggs and great tea. I was able to sip a dandelion tea and feel normal again! Reminds me to never leave home without it!! These guys are doing it right and I hope these types of restaurants can set an example for more to come. Non-GMO – fresh and local! To have a tomato that tasted like I grew it myself – scrumptious! Loved it!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast both days we were in Clearwater. Tasty breakfast sandwich and smoothies. Only wish I could have tried their homemade kombucha but they were out the day I asked.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The owner (Joseph) has created something special here in Clearwater Beach. And I don’t just mean their delicious, local / Non-GMO organic food, smoothies, juices and select coffees & teas; Joseph really cares about the food he serves and he really cares about the patrons who come to dine at his cafe.

We ate breakfast here a few times while here in Clearwater and I only wish I would have noticed that they served Turkish coffee prior to my last visit, because I would have ordered it with each breakfast I ate there.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is such a great space!!! loved the ambience and the healthy food and smoothies. I was dying for some healthy food after spending 3 days in Orlando and eating fried fish in Clearwater. Thank you so much for offering this amazing option!!! We only stopped in for smoothies BUT it perked me up enough to be able to stomach the rest of the food I had to eat. Good luck to you all, you were all so friendly and I wish you all the success in this venture!