1. The staff at the property seemed to have a genuine desire to find out about guests and make them (adult and kids alike) welcome. The beach area is large and lots of activities.
2. Because everything is so self contained, we could easily pass 3/4 of the day and then go off for doing something in Clearwater.
3. One thing I found odd was there was lifeguard at the pool. We don't vacation in Florida so this may be the norm, but I found it odd given in every place around the world I have been to, the pool had at least one lifeguard.
1. The property is a bit dated (not sure when the rooms were last updated).
2. Half the hotel rooms (those not facing the ocean, but the waterway) all overlook the ugly roof structure of the large conference center. The view is not the issue, but the massive air conditioning causes a lot of noise and its incredibly annoying. We were on the 7th floor and you can still hear it through the window. And opening and sitting on the balcony is not an option because the sound is overwhelming. They really need to do something about that.More
- Free Wifi