US$215
US$209
US$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$85
US$154
Beach View Suites(Clearwater)
US$189
Brightwater Suites on Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$63
US$95
2,780 results
All reviewssand keytennis courtsmainstay tavernthe club loungepoolside cafeclearwater beachpool areaisland grillsmall bathroomacross the bridgehot tubgreat beachprivate beachstarbucks coffeean umbrellapool staffnice resort
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hey
This is quit a nice place and the staff is great. I had a couple of issues but they were handled in quick fashion and allowed for uninterrupted relaxation.
I thought the beach was a little to shells and things but the pool area was great.
Jane, Todd,Jerry and Marcia at the front desk are awesome. The staff in the club were outstanding. The staff in the morning and the staff of Magdelina and her team in the evening were out of this world. I would suggest that you add dessert in the evenings.
This is a great property and the breakfast at Rusty’s was incredible. The prime rib was also out of this world.
The towel service and hammocks were just right.
As far as the beach goes I was not impressed with the third party vendor nor the $25 rental fee not associated with the resort.
Overall it’s a great property and as a Marriott guy it was my first stay with Sheraton and I have to say Well Done Sheraton Sand Key Resort. Well done!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Darla N, Manager at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I loved reading your review and your comments are truly appreciated, especially now that we are both part of the Marriott family. It is indeed our goal to provide you our guest with the utmost in uninterrupted relaxation, which truly is what a visit to this beautiful Island of Sand Key is all about. Our associates are the people who live our brands every day and devote their energy to bringing them to life for you our guest, they also are caring, efficient and genuinely friendly. Your recognition is not only a great motivator it is also a great thank you. It has been shared with Jane, Todd, Jerry, Marcia and also Magdalena and our Club associates and they have been added to our “Go Beyond’ program which highlights our associate’s commitment to providing exceptional service to you our guest. Concerning the cabanas, many area resorts include those charges in a nightly resort fee. We have opted not to include a resort fee. There is a private concession for the cabanas they charge $25 per day for usage should the guest so choose to use. There are loungers and hammocks in the sand which complementary of the hotel. Our beach profile is usually sandy; there are times that waves or current action deposits crushed shells and reworks the sediments due to the break wall to the North. Hurry Back! There is much more relaxation therapy to enjoy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have stayed here many times, but not for a good few years; we returned mainly for nostalgic reasons.
It 's still a very nice hotel, but not quite as good as we remembered it. The Mainstay Tavern is not as cosy as it used to be, and Rustys Restaurant has not been improved by the introduction of a buffet type option (although you can still order from the main menu).
The room was nice, if a little tired itself. That said it has the best beds - way better than some more grander places.
Nothing can change it's brilliant location, and you just have to experience a walk along it's beachfront at sunset; breath-taking.
The staff are nice and helpful (apart from one misery in the Mainstay).
Would I stay here again - absolutely, but I will also treasure my memories of it's 5* days.

Room Tip: Gulf view of course
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

As a SPG Gold member, the Sheraton Sand Key completely exceeded our expectations. After an extremely disappointing stay at the DoubleTree in North Redington Beach that necessitated us to check out a day early due to poor service, the Sheraton exemplified what true service is. Even though it was spring break, I contacted the front desk the morning off and while on the phone, reserved a room on the SPG app using points while being ensured by the front desk that they would do everything they could to place us in a nice room at the last minute. They were wonderful and came through on their promise and helped us rebound from a poor experience. They truly value their guests and SPG members by going above and beyond. The Sheraton Sand Key understands the value and loyalty of the customer experience and what that means to guests and Starwood. While only there one night, we had a great lunch at the Island Grill where the food was good and the staff very attentive. In addition, we also had the opportunity to spend quality time at the pool as well as a long walk on the beach. While not taking full advantage of all the amenities, the Sheraton has a lot to offer to keep guests engaged and active. We will definitely be back to enjoy a longer stay at the Sheraton Sand Key and will be recommending this property to others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CDLMC
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We arrived a day early, needing to leave Boston for weather. As usual, the staff was super accommodating upon arrival. The Club Lounge was closed upon our arrival, and when our room didn't have waters, the night desk was very helpful in providing me with plenty of waters. There was also a birthday cake in our room (for my upcoming birthday). It was cool our first two days...but it was still gorgeous. Steve at the pool was fun to chat with and offered some great suggestions. Once the pool bar opened, Gallo was the best. He really hustles and took great care of us. As always, the Club Lounge is fantastic. I don't know if there is a better spread with beverages included!!! Thank you for another great trip away from the cold with my friend!
Only disappointments...our room was with a view of the tennis court. I had a direct pool/beach view last year, which was nicer. Other reviewers have mentioned the "thin" walls. It's true...I could hear the tv in the room next to me.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor with ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Heather D
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The staff at this hotel went out of their way to accommodate me in preparing a welcome package for my daughters family. I called and asked for some assistance and they were very prompt in call backs and preparing what I needed as a welcome gift for my daughters family. Before they delivered they took a photo and texted to me as well as called me when they were going to deliver. They even exchanged one item. I am very pleased with this service from the staff at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Darla N, Manager at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I thank you for your positive review, I am delighted to read that your experience with our associates even over the phone was very positive. Their concern is for your satisfaction and their attention to detail is obvious and shows that they genuinely care. It is gratifying they ensured your request was handled professionally and efficiently and that they added in some TLC. I hope there will be a time when you are able to visit the Sheraton Sand Key yourself and experience all the beauty and tranquility the Island of Sand Key offers.