See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Don't stay here!!! We went down for Phillies pre-season games and found the room to have patched walls, stove that looked it belonged in a museum and was filthy, counter light that was on top of the kitchen cabinet, light fixture that was filthy, ceiling and was peeling and no hot water!!! EM

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2016

do not stay here.!!! it was a roach infested cheap place the room stunk like bug spray and human sweat sleep in your car!!!there were people walking all over the place that didn't stay there, we booked through choice rewards and they didn't know how too refund our reward points when we left we were only there ten minuets again do not stay here

Room Tip: avoid this place
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

This was the most horrific motel experience we have had in a very long time. The only good part of it was talking to Mimi, who worked at the front desk. From then on it went downhill fast.

The mattress I was sleeping on wasn't a mattress at all, but appeared to be a box spring. It was, surprisingly, like sleeping on springs...imagine that! When I called the front desk Mimi had been replaced by a man who knew very little English, and the English he did know was so drowned out in accent that communication was useless. To top it off he was rude and told me I asked a lot of questions. The light on the telephone stayed on and his resolution was to tell me to get a wash cloth from the nasty bathroom and place it over the light. I did that.

The phone ran at 320 am for no reason, then at about 4 am, after finally getting back to sleep on my springs, we were awakened by a firetruck, paramedics, and police cars. It appears that one of the guests had over-dosed on something. We saw drug deals go down in the parking lot, but I guess that's what happens when you get a motel next to a strip bar.

When the maintenance person came the next morning to change out the mattress he turned it over. It seems it was turned upset down due to the filth that was on the mattress side. The mattress looked like someone had been butchered. I wouldn't recommend this miserable place to anyone. I wish TripAdvisor had fractions of stars, because giving one star to this hell-hole is way too generous!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else to choose a good room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016

A very average hotel, located right next to a strip club,,soo with that being said, the "occupants" of this motel are sometimes on the shady side,it is run by a family of foreigners but to their credit, they bend over backwards to ensure that you have a good stay, we did not experience any safety issues that I feard we might when we pulled up to check in for the first time. The hotel was very close to Bright House field and a restaurant called Lenny's which I highly recommend. All in all, a very average place for the money.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I normally stay at this type of hotel since I go to Florida for family business, not tourism. The one where I normally stay was full. The first impression of this property: smokers and cigarette butts in the first staircase. Trash bags and discarded mattresses by the pool.
The room itself had new carpeting and bathroom. Fridge and microwave worked fine. No real overhead light, and the bulbs in the lamps were not bright enough--making the room gloomy. I abandoned a TV show in favor of an altercation next door of a couple with monetary problems . All could be forgiven but I was devoured by bed bugs--to which I am particularly allergic. We counted 7 bites when I got home. The maid was very nice in getting me a flatter pillow --the ones in the bed were almost square marshmallows.
Since I had a medical crisis back in Chicago, I left three days early. I still don't know if I was given credit for the unused days.

Room Tip: Stay away from the smokers' staircase. Scary characters.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo