Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$171
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
US$394
US$332
US$194
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$187
US$160
US$389
US$232
US$220
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$163
  • Breakfast included
US$171
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness parkfront deskhi expresshour coffeefresh baked cookiessafe areahousekeeping staffpiethe breakfast areabed was very comfortableshower headgreat roomtampa airportcentral locationbreakfast buffeteasy accesspool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff very friendly. Clean & Comfortable room. Little extras very appreciated (popcorn machine in the lobby with fresh batches everyday, fresh cookies ...) Pool area very nice & clean and opened late. Good Breakfast with a lot of variety. Will go back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Heather D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chantal F,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you made regarding our property, the Holiday Inn Express Clearwater – East Icot. I will certainly enjoy sharing this review with the rest of the staff and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the best vacation in a long time that i had at the Holiday Inn Express. I am extremely appreciative for the service I was offered. I was shown a great deal of hospitality by all of the employees especially this one particular houseman named Pace. Every encounter that I had with her through out my stay at the Holiday Inn Express she offered me service, was polite and showed me immense hospitality. Thank you for allowing me to have a great vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear flwerchild0131,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service here is excellent! The rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast is very good compared to other hotels, and service is amazing. From the time we checked in we have had great service. We changed rooms at one point during our stay. Stacey not only moved our luggage and bags into our new room but filled our refrigerator with our drinks so they would be cool for us when we got back from the beach. Would highly recommend staying at here if you plan on being in the Clearwater area. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel right at home.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear DorothyLig,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

heading south + started looking for a room way north of Tampa y about 9:00PM + found this place at 2;30AM. Anthony, at the desk, put us in the most comfortable king size bed I have ever been in + gave us fresh baked cookies. Best night in a hotel of our trip.

Room Tip: bad time of year to travel without reservations.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Philip K,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just got here tonight & am honestly blown away by the service. The guy at the front desk (Anthony) literally went to his own car to get my brother Aloe Vera cause he was sun burnt from Clearwater beach, & the room is clean, spacious & exactly & beyond what we expected. Will be back every time we are in the area. 5*

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family