“Great vacation home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large Newly refurbished  living room.
Living room and dining area.
Comfortable new dining area.
Kitchen
The new upgraded games room with foosball, potshot cards table & table tennis, plus other amenities.
Kitchen, Dining area and Salon
Street
Long Leaf Villa
Floor Plan
Disney queen bedroom
Air conditioned Games Room with Foosball, Ping Pong, and Pop shot.
Air conditioned games room
Games room with darts tennis rackets, Soccer ball and Basketball
Poker table in games room
Harry Potter Bed room
Harry potter Bedroom with two twin beds
Master bathroom, ensuite spa shower, and garden tub
Twin sinks in the master ensuite
2nd ensuite bathroom
Pool and Hot Tub
Utility Room (save on those luggage fees)
Free 28 burger gas grill, you just supply the gas
High chair and crib/play pen
Orange tree Sports facilities, Basketball, Soccer and Tennis
Orange Tree
The community orange groves
Equipment cupboard contains equipment for allowing house adaptation for those with mobility problems
All The fun of Orlando
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jon D
“Great vacation home”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Great home for families with children safety features very spacious and great pool had a blast with my family stood for a week didnt want to leave back home cant wait to do it again

Date of stay: December 2017
30 Dec 2017
Thanks for your great review you were the perfect guest. We really hope you will stay with us again
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
29 Dec 2017
Thank you for your review. We take all feedback seriously. Since your stay in September we have made a number of upgrades, including new Sofas, in the living room, the carpets are cleaned at least 3 times a year and in November, we had new underlay placed as well as cleaning and refurbishment. We also had the pool completely resurfaced, the decking sealed and repainted, and the hot tub refurbished and supplied with a new easy to use cover and cover lift.
Thanks again for your review
Paul
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
14 Jul 2017
We are sorry that you had such a bad time, and felt you had to leave a review like this, You are clearly upset as you left the review within a couple of hours of checking out.
I take this vacation rental very seriously, and try to keep everybody happy, to the point that I am constantly refurbishing and renewing, and supply disabled equipment free of charge. Indeed since the beginning of the year I have renewed the refrigerator, had the house painted outside and replaced the AC system. The pots and pans have been replaced twice this year, most recently 2 months ago. All the linens have also been replaced in the last two months as well. Last year the dryer and washing machines were replaced. The year before that the whole house was repainted and re carpeted, and re furnished
Despite this we have not put the prices up in the last 3 years.
I appreciate the chance to address these issues, particularly as myself and my management, were in constant communication with you during your stay, via e mail and a number of phone calls some within 20 minutes of each other.
The problems appears to stem from the situation with the grill rental, and me trying to be as transparent as possible, by forwarding all mails to all the parties concerned, one of which you took particular umbrage to and thought the management company were calling you a liar which they were not, they were trying to tell me that they understood the propane was full, but for some reason it was not, they did not understand why. Subsequently I apologized for the misunderstanding and refunded your money within an hour of you telling me, you therefore got the grill to use for free, apart from the propane you bought.
However you never mentioned anything about pots and pans in any of the e mails you sent during the 5 nights you were there or the TV, although it seems you did speak to someone, as for the for the broom, it was hanging in the games room, so I have no idea where that went because the cleaners use it to clean the house, but I will bring it to the management companies attention.
As for the parks we make it very clear in the listing and in the information pack how far they are away, Disney is 11 miles away and Universal about 20, so I think the criticism of convenience is unwarranted.
I hope you find somewhere more suitable to stay in the future, as despite our best efforts in maintaining a low price, in a great location with way above average facilities, we could not meet your standards. I just hope this does not put anyone else off.
Paul
catherine...
Barrington, New Hampshire
“Our Orlando vacation”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the villa the last weekend in April with our five children, ages 8-18. We were happy with the proximity of the villa to shopping and theme parks. The house was well equipped with everything we needed and the kids enjoyed the pool and the hot tub as well as the game room. The price was excellent and we would definitely return!

Date of stay: April 2017
4 May 2017
Thanks for your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to your return
Jenien J
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked the open leaf villa in April, for a week, with My fiance, My father, My brother,four teenage boys and our 8 year old daughter. We had all the comforts of home and then some. We were not on top of each other as I once was worried about. My father is disabled and we were given all the handicap equipment you could possibly think of. We look forward to booking our next vacation at the long leaf villa!

Date of stay: April 2017
19 Apr 2017
Thanks for your kind review, I am glad the equipment we supplied was of use as a Physical Therapist, I know how important it is.
We look forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.