“Comfy beds, clean room good food at Tiki bar”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clewiston
Roland Martin's Marina and Resort
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Clewiston
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I stayed in motel room 110 this past weekend. I did not check reviews before going or booking. Our first thought upon entering our room was the room was big and spacious as well as clean. We enjoyed dinner and cocktails at the Tiki bar. Service was good (Amanda) and food delicious! I had the fish and my husband shrimp.
We rode our motorcycle over this trip to check it out for a future boat trip. I read the reviews on line the next morning and was a little confused. I will say some comments on the reviews are accurate however, the service we receive was not during peak season. If you live in Florida you know the service time is dependent on the season. Lots of people , longer wait. Plan accordingly. Our wait was normal for fresh cooked food but I don't think we waited longer than 12-15 minutes. The second evening my husband had the gator bites out of curiosity from the reviews. He agrees they were delicious. I loved the fresh delicious fish so I had it again! We sat at the bar both nights so Amanda and Terry waited on us Saturday night. Again, excellent service even when the reunion group showed up and they were slammed. I observed the other staff member while we dined and just hang out. There are some excellent waitress and specifically note worthy - Precious. I did not have her as my server but she was very attentive to her tables. London is a young man who is hustling all over the place as well. Carrying food, grabbing ice anything he saw that needed to be done. Very impressed with both of them. We will go back and will stay at the lodge again.

Room Tip: They offer condos that look amazing you just need to stay three nights.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank evelynb575

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited to fish Lake O. We stayed in one of the standard motel rooms. Clean with everything we needed....fridge, cable, wifi, laundry facility, etc.. Check in is easy and the staff is fantastic...always nice and accommodating. If you bring your own boat they have outdoor power right at your room to plug in / charge your boat batteries. Plenty of slips to rent and ample parking. On site store for any supplies, marine shop, and snack bar. Launch sites just around the corner. We chartered two days with Captain Mike B....he was absolutely great. Probably took in 30-40 bass during two 4 hour days. The Tiki bar on site is very cool. Good food, drinks, and sports on tv. You never have to leave the place! Highly recommend if your looking for a great bass fishing experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnJovi1
ramoniglesias, General Manager at Roland Martin's Marina and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

John thank you for your review and more importanly thank you for your business. We are glad you had a GREAT time and hope you will get back here soon for another getaway.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

First off, the room was impeccably clean, beds and linens were very clean and comfortable and we had everything we needed. The staff was outstanding, the Tiki Bar was great, they even had a "wash house" for doing laundry on site. It is an excellent place to stay. My husband and I will be going back, it had everything we needed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leahpinder

Leah thank you for the review and continued business. I see that you have already booked a couple more reservations. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Bass fishing Lake Okeechobee has been a bucket list dream for many years. Me and my son stayed two days and had a great time. Nice rooms great food onsite. Caught over 30 bass with one going 7.5 lbs. Looking forward to returning and will stay at Roland and Mary Ann Martin Marine again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank _gsharr1967

One of our favorite things to hear is us being on someones "BUCKETLIST" we are honored to make your list. Please share some of your pictures on our facebook page. See you soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

On a budget, so chose a park model unit, and although it was comfortable, it was a little 'tired' - no complaints, but if staying again would choose another option at the resort. Really friendly staff, good food in the Tiki bar overlooking the marina. Good pool, and would recommend the Resort. Interesting to see the huge iguanas (maybe 4 or 5 feet!) which emerged at sunset, although they are really not welcome in Florida. We look for a different type of accommodation each time we tour Florida, and this resort did not disappoint.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Michael thanks for the review and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Many different types of accommodations. Next time contact reservations and they will find the right fit for you.