“Best Chips and Salsa!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is the Mexican Restaurant to go to for an authentic dinner. Their food is fantastic and the location inside of The Cocoa Beach Resort is centrally located and parking is never a problem!

1  Thank Vacation517

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The chips, salsa, & margaritas are amazing! I usually don't care for margaritas as I usually find them to be sour. These margaritas have changed my mind. I now know that when I come to Azteca II that I'll be ordering margaritas with my chips and salsa appetizer, every time... I also have had several entrees that I can't get enough of. My latest favorite "go to" are the tacos. They are packed with flavor and they're a perfect balance of crisp & hearty. It is a family run, family friendly restaurant. I highly recommend trying it.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Very good and tasty food. Free chips and salsa (and we had 3 bowls full!). The issue was we ordered the chicken, shrimp and beef fajitas for two. At $27 I was expecting a plate to fill the table. Very disappointed. I would say maybe a plate for one and then allot of add ons (onions, peppers ect). My bad for not bringing it to their attention to possibly be corrected. Otherwise the taste and quality was good.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I frequent this place regularly. The food is outstanding, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is friendly. It's family owned and operated. I would definitely recommend this place if you're looking for Mexican cuisine. They do have an outside area, but unfortunately, the view of the ocean is blocked by a nature preservation located behind the resort they are located in. There is beach access, however, if you are in the mood to walk off some of food, since the portions are large :)

1  Thank Savage-Savaggio V
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This place was a bit of a disappointment really. We were seated in what I can only describe as a poorly lit store room. Lots of unpacked boxes strewn all around us. The service was friendly and reasonably prompt but the food quality was more of the basket of fries standard. Portion size was large and the prices were reasonably low. I guess you get what you pay for. I won't be returning

1  Thank Damlynmrk