“Excellent sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Located in a strip mall on A1A, this restaurant is a great find. The wait service is very friendly and efficient. They serve both Thai and Japanese cuisine. I particularly liked the seaweed salad (generous portion), and the sushi. The Sea Jungle roll was my favorite. Definitely will be back the next time I’m in Cocoa Beach.
TIP: The Fuku rolls are quite large and can be shared.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

After being away for 2 years this place has not changed a lick. Still one of the best Asian restaurants that I or my family has ever been to. The food is a little bit on the high side but it is definitely worth it. My family of 4 at for around $70. Which is not too bad for the area. Very quiet atmosphere and very friendly waitress. Parking is limited so if is a busy night, you may have to park on the backside of the building.

We will definitely eat at this place one more time before we leave.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Thai/Japanese restaurant I have ever been to. The atmosphere, service, and food is amazing. I have been coming here with my family for the past couple of years and have never had bad service or food. If you’re looking for great food at a great price come here, especially during happy hour!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My favorite sushi restaurant on the beach. The food is fresh, the sushi chefs are fast and friends. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. And the menu is diverse.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Thai Fuku looks like an average Asian food restaurant, but despite the lack of atmosphere the food is surprisingly good. Generous helpings and a cheery waitress made the choice one we were glad of.