“Delightful Find!”

Cocoa Beach Thai & Sushi
Ranked #47 of 176 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Apparently this is a favorite of locals and it's easy to see why. The service is incredibly friendly and warm ... and attentive! The food is EXCELLENT. We had a very flavorful red curry, fantastic shrimp dumplings and pork dumplings, and the sushi was *wonderful*. We actually ate here twice on this vacation!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Restaurant is in a great location on AIA by Minuteman Cswy. The food was absolutely wonderful. We over-ordered and over ate. It was excellent. We ordered a dragon roll appetizer, tom yum soup, spring rolls, phad thai, and pad wood sen. All were outstanding. Staff was friendly and attentive. This is a great place and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Dougal70
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We just left Cocoa Beach Thai & Sushi and really enjoyed our dinner.T he serving sizes were very large and we probably could have shared 1 dinner item. We ordered Gyoza and we did the fried variety. Not previously frozen that is for sure. Really good flavor.

Husband had Chicken Teriyaki and I had Shrimp Tempura............his plate was filled to the top with veggies and chicken Teriyaki and he loved the flavor. My plate with filled with Tempura veggies and Shrimp. The sweet potatoes should have been fried a little longer but we managed to eat them.

Never received our soup or salad but the ended up being ok.

The bad thing is it takes time to make fresh food........so there is a wait.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

If dinner wasn't perfect the first night; we canceled dinner plans and ate here again a second night.
The family is so sweet, the wait staff kind and friendly.

The food is fresh and delicious.

I am gluten and dairy free and very picky about the food I eat.
The soups are delicious, the fresh roll was unbelievable, and I haven't met a curry dish I haven't liked yet!
I highly recommend this local gem to every local or visitor!!

1  Thank Tiffany V
Reviewed 2 February 2017

A great place for lunch or dinner serving amazing Thai and Japanese cuisine. The service was very prompt, food was authentic , very reasonable and the entire ambiance is cozy too. The restrooms were very clean and hygienic too. If you ever visit Cocoa beach in Florida, then this place is a must try for Thai and Japanese cuisines!!!