“You're going to need a nap afterwards ”

Tokyo Japanese Steak House
Ranked #72 of 176 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness. We love coming here for lunch and dinner. Kid friendly, huge portions and talented chefs. Steak and shrimp is my favorite here but I also enjoy the chicken and scallops too. The staff are friendly and helpful. Service has always been very good and the food is first rate. You never leave hungry and often we take leftovers home. They taste just as good if not better the next day.

Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for some food entertainment and fab flavors.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I've been going to Tokyo regularly since we moved into the area 18 years ago. It's a casual, inexpensive Japanese tapenyaki restaurant with fast service, good food and a fun cooking show. The management is very accommodating - they let me bring special food for my son when he was small and made special arrangements for my brother-in-law who is allergic to seafood.

I highly recommend the fillet. Don't order any additional appetizers; they serve you a ton of food!

Reservations are only required on special occasions (Mother's Day for sure) or if you have a large party. They will supply a piece of cake and sing for your birthday.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Perfect for lunch. You get the same delicious food without the wait. They are used to providing the same service just quicker for your lunch hour.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We are big hibachi fans back home, so when my family tired to the delicious Cocoa Beach seafood and started craving steak and chicken, we immediately thought of this restaurant that we had passed by numerous times while cruising up and down North Atlantic Ave.

We had some trouble coordinating our visit - once, we stopped in at 8:55 after a game of miniature golf and were told they were closing; tried again the next day at 3:00, but lunch hours ended at 2:00. So basically, they are only open for 4 hours twice a day. Our last day at Cocoa Beach, we hit it squarely at 5:00 dinner opening. I'm so glad we persisted! Our chef put on a good show - the same one you see at every other hibachi joint, but good nonetheless - and paid special attention to our kids. The food was excellent!! Service was prompt, and drinks were very reasonably priced. We found ourselves comparing it to our favorite place back home, and that's saying a lot.

We will definitely come back here again.

1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Our family has had a vacation condo in Cocoa Beach for 30 years, and our all time family favorite restaurant is the Tokyo Japenese restaurant! The experience is awesome, with warm and friendly waitresses, entertaining chefs, excellent food and memories made! Be sure to visit and let them know the Cookes sent you!

1  Thank Kathy C