“Easter Brunch with Friends”

Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers the market's most fully integrated, energized, stylish and upscale local's casino experience featuring 2,000 Las Vegas-style slots and over 70 live table games such as blackjack, baccarat and poker. Under its roof, the casino has the region's most sought-after steakhouse, NYY Steak, Sorrisi Italian Restaurant and the New York-style 1st Street Deli. Guests can entertain with live music and listen to tunes from the region's top DJs at Legends Lounge, Nectar and Sunset Grill. The Pavilion, a 1,200-seat capacity entertainment venue, has been a home to acts like Tony Orlando, Frank Sinatra Jr., Joan Collins and many more. Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Met some friends here for the first time for the brunch a some gambling. Must say the NYY restaurant layout is a bit strange for the brunch. The food was good but I would not rave about it. the deserts were very good i must say. You were not rushed either. The service was good and the staff pleasant and accommodating. In my opinion at $85 pp.....it is $$$$ way over priced. The Isles Casino was as good if not better and a lot less $$. The casino non-smoking area on the second floor is small and limited games.
Next year I will back at the Isles.

2  Thank Merrit B
in 9 reviews
"hollywood"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It was a quiet Tuesday at the Coconut Creek Casino. Our ride was an easy 1 hr 45 min each way. My wife and I had a great time and made somewhat less than our usual contribution. Our visitor friend was happy because his Video Poker Royal Flush required a hand-pay. He bought lunch.

We each had an immense sandwich at the 1st Street Deli. Our visitor friend had a Turkey Club, my wife had something that had corned beef, pastrami, and turkey on rye, and I hit the jackpot - an amazing Reuben named The Bronx. I’d go again just to experience the deli and skip the gambling.

1  Thank Joe01581
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We gambled there for several hours and had a good time and the selection of slots were good. We ate at their deli. I had a French dip and matza ball soup. Both were good as was the service. We found the casino to small to spend more than 3 or 4 hours, but a nice place to spend an afternoon.The wife and i will be back.

1  Thank vegassavy
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We made reservations thankfully and I think you have to to get in a good seating. Had a side order of risotto as an appetizer while my friend had a broiled aregula salad ' both excellent. Then I had a papardalle pasta dish that was served very hot just the way I like it and my friend had a tbone steak he raved about. I also had a quartain of California pinot noir that met my expectations. The casino IS too smoky as some reviewers have said but the upper level is non-smoking.

2  Thank Robert92854