Review Highlights

from US$59.99
from US$59.99
from US$28.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I've been a customer of this place for a long time now. The manager, Yuni, is completely unprofessional and disgraceful. A few months back, I purchased a 5-hour foot massage package. It's a loose paper certificate, in which every time I use an hour the person at this desk adds the session date to it, signs it, and makes me sign it as well. Today I was on my last 1-hour of the package. I entered the spa, showed my certificate and everything was fine. However, when I finished my 1-hour foot massage session, Yuni told me that I did not have any more time left on my package and needed to pay. She pulled out a book, which I had never seen before, and started saying that I has signed in the book and all the hours were already used up. I explained to her that I had never seen that book before and that I have no idea whose signature it was on the book. Not to mention that the signature on the book looks nothing like the my signature on my package certificate. I explained to her that I wanted to speak to the manager, she told me that she was the manager and continued to insist that my signature was on the book. To make the long story short, I ended up speaking to the owner and he apologized for the situation. Obviously, I did not have to pay (again) for the 1-hour session because I had already done so through the package. Unfortunately, the nice relaxing feeling that I had when I finished my massage was complete gone and had turned into dissatisfaction. I will consider returning to this establishment once this manager is removed from this business. I do think the place is relaxing and the masseuses are very good. It's a shame that the manager has no idea how to run a business.

Date of experience: April 2018