Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$74.00
from US$59.00
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews local wildlife hunter springs these guys three sisters launch canoe shop water manatees
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So much fun. Jessica was our guide and she did a wonderful job of educating us on the area and keeping it light and fun. I will definitely do this again and would recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: February 2021
paddlesoutdoor, Owner at Paddles Outdoor Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review of our Eco-Tour with Jessica!! She is amazing and so passionate about the extensive eco-system in our area. Glad you had a great time and hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We love the beautiful area of King's Bay. Wonderful way to spend a day and we always seem to enjoy some manatee activity. The weather was perfect this year, however last year the water was a bit rough in the open part of the bay. We didn't mind but it was difficult for the paddleboarders. Look forward to doing this again.

Date of experience: February 2021

Thank you for your 5 Star review!! Glad you enjoyed your time out there. As we all know the weather can be a hit or miss in Florida daily but do check back in with us real soon :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A small group of friends and I drove up from St. Petersburg to rent water bikes. From start to finish it was an awesome experience because the customer service of Taylor, Chris and our young, handsome driver (sorry forgot his name) who took us over to the docks by golf cart were super helpful and friendly. Everyone and everything was way beyond what I expected! Taylor took pictures of us and sent them to our iPhones and she was patient and kind when showing us how to navigate the waters, and operate our water bikes— and at the end when I left my car key accidentally in the water proof compartment she DROVE ME BACK to retrieve it, with pure kindness and understanding! Additionally, I was offered and promised a refund for not using the kayak I had preordered (instead decided to ride the water bike) and this was done easily and without incident! Can’t wait to go back and bring other friends!!! Paddles Outdoor Rentals is outstanding in customer service and the overall experience on the water is one you don’t want to miss! You’ll see lots of manatees if you’re lucky like we were.

Date of experience: February 2021

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of us here at Paddles!! We strive to make everyone feel welcome and excited to spend time in our beautiful area, especially on those fun water bikes. Your handsome driver (Josh) and the rest of our team are all incredible and enjoy what they do to the fullest. Glad your time with us was enjoyable as well and look forward to seeing you and your friends back soon :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm so glad we did this. Kayaking Crystal River with the manatees is something I'll always remember. The kayak rental was super easy and the rental equipment was in good shape. Try to get a lime green kayak if you can; evidently the manatees like that color. A baby came right up to me and started pushing the kayak around. Tips: pick a weekday and get your kayak first thing in the morning. We arrived at 8:30 a.m.; by noon the river was getting crowded. We saw about 50 manatees at the Three Sisters sanctuary. Didn't see any at Hunter Spring but it was a nice paddle.

Date of experience: February 2021

Thank you for your 5 Star review of your experience with us!! So glad you had a memorable time out there with the amazing manatees. Your tips give great advice, especially now during manatee season when many people come through to enjoy their abundance in our waterways.
We look forward to seeing you back soon :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I felt like a celebrity on the bike. Others were commenting that they wanted to try water bikes and I definitely recommend them as the first choice when going to view manatees. They were easy to paddle. I was able to mount and dismount to get in the water and swim after docking it. I rented a GoPro and bought a Sim Card from them. I got great passive manatee observation videos under the water. Very stable and very easy.

Date of experience: February 2021

GREAT description of your time spent on our water bikes!!
They are so much fun and a unique way to experience the scenery and waterways. We appreciate your 5 Star review and look forward to seeing you back soon :)