“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had good food and great service here. I would recommend and will return the next time we are in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

While traveling thru we spotted Charlie’s and decided to stop. We were seated promptly and with a water view as requested. The waitstaff was friendly and knowledgeable, able to offer recommendations. I had the ahi Tuna with cold noodle and seaweed. The ahi was seared to perfection and plentiful. The scallops Rockefeller was awesome as well.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We live in Kissimmee and try to do weekends someplace new.
We went to Crystal River to 3 Sisters Spring to see manatees and saw this restaurant across the street from the Manatee Center.
Our waitress was local.and very knowledgeable and personable.
Real down home.
Prices are very reasonable.
My Scallops Rockefeller melted in my mouth..not chewy..no grit...you didnt need teeth to eat them!
Real pieces of real bacon..spinach and a great sauce.
Next was my hubby's clam chowder..which when my hubby exclaimed it was as good as Tony's in Cedar Key...she admitted it indeed was.
My Talapia blackened tacos with Tomato Mango salsa was good too.
Not fancy but price is right..$40 for 2 appetizers and 2 entrees plus refillable and take out drinks.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

This place was an excellent part of our little weekend getaway. We had the pleasure of having Darlene for our server. She was outstanding from start to finish and she really made our dining experience excellent.

Everything we ate was really good too. The atmosphere was very home-like, comfy and welcoming. They're doing it right and I definitely recommend them.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Tried it for the first time and was disappointed. Felt like you had to be local or because business was so good they didn’t care. Also, don’t sit outside if you want a non-smoking section...the view is rear bed for ashtrays.