“Best little Tea Room”

Angel Tea Room
Ranked #12 of 58 Restaurants in Dade City
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a Tea Room that has the decore of an outdoor garden. It changes to reflect the seasons. We are open for the Afternoon Tea Experience, Luncheon and delectable homemade Desserts. Our serene and relaxing atmosphere makes dining or taking Tea a delightful experience. We give our patrons the opportunity to slow their fast pace down a bit for reconnecting with old friends or just having a delicious Lunch. We also carry over 50 Varieties of Loose Teas and tea accessories in our gift shop. The Afternoon Tea is by reservation only, but our usual menu items are available any time.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I popped in for dessert. We ended up with the chicken salad croissant which was delicious and the potato and asparagus soup which bordered on heavenly. Not to be out done were the chocolate cake made with cherry coke soda and delicious pecan pie that wasn't overly sweet. The service was lovely and the loose tea amazing in flavor. Next up? Lunch with the ladies!

1  Thank Sylvia R

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The atmosphere is delightful. The food was good, I like the option of having a "Tea" or ordering from the menu. It is a bit on the pricey side, so I'm unable to eat there as much as I'd like too But it's a great treat for birthdays etc...

1  Thank Rebecca L
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Although it has been a while since my friends and I had our Tea Room experience, I had on my To Do List to write a review. This place is absolutely charming, interesting. The food was wonderful, served hot as ordered. My friend had the Chicken Salad and said it was the best she had ever had. I had the Cope Brown and it was wonderful. The tea was so good. While it took a while to get our food, we expected that because we had such a large group. The staff was quite attentive despite our group being so large. I plan on taking my 14 year old grand daughter, mother, daughter and friend for High Tea for her birthday. Know they will enjoy this little bit of heaven as much as I have.

1  Thank Sue T
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great atmosphere, food and tea! Loved that you have the option to order from the menu or have the tea service. The gift shop is also very nice.

1  Thank goosegirl66
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Our steampunk society had a tea here. The staff was amazing. Some of our group did not show up, but they did not make a fuss about it, simply moved the extra tables over for other guests. The china was lovely, the tea was wonderful, the food was tasty, and the service was impeccable. They were so friendly and accommodating. Just what a tea house should be.

2  Thank dydemus