Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FourPoints.comUS$108
TripadvisorUS$108
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
All reviews the general manager comfortable bed pre cruise stay hallway uber property lauderdale ft
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I just had one of my ALL-TIME worst hotel experiences at this property. FYI, this used to be a Best Western property and recently changed to Four Points by Sheraton But the staff AND management attitudes remain that of a Best Western!

Details:
1) I called the hotel twice, once before booking and once after on-line check-in to confirm that the hotel has rooms with both baths and shower. I also included this request on my online check-in. Upon arriving at the hotel for check-in, I am told that none of the rooms have both bath and shower. It's either/or.

2) I get put into a room overlooking the freeway, even though my profile calls for a quiet room. For the next five days I'm woken up every morning with traffic noise.

3) The front desk is constantly understaffed, resulting in 3--4 customers always waiting to be served.

4) Poor water flow in the shower means there's hardly enough water pressure to wash my hair.

5) On the first morning I asked for the Body Wash in the show to be replenished as it was empty. Five mornings later this still had not been done.

6) On the day I needed the shuttle bus to take me to the airport, I am told the driver is on his off day. Only one driver for the shuttle bus? And, 25 minutes later I see someone driving off with the shuttle bus, destination unknown.

7) My room was not serviced for the first four days of my stay, resulting in bins overflowing, towels all over the place, sheets dirty. I had to plead to get my room serviced from an uncaring front desk staff.

8) The coffee pods for the in-room coffee maker were not replaced for the first four days, meaning I had to go down six flights to access the coffee in the lobby.

Overall, a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE hotel experience for this Marriott Platinum Elite Bonvoy Member.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank stevenhowardpsp
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

This is a fantastically modern, conveniently located to FLL airport, and very clean hotel. I enjoyed my stay there. A visit here would work best if you are flying out of Ft Lauderdale or want something just off of I95 while traveling. It’s probably not the best choice if you are looking for a beach vacation. It’s not very walkable either. My only complaint is that the best didn’t feel like a new hotel bed. Otherwise I would highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Anthonyj24
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel was adequate for what my needs were and that was I had overnight between flights in Fort Lauderdale. The front desk staff was very pleasant and I called when I got to the airport for shuttle which took me to and from the hotel and the shuttle driver was very pleasant. I arrived at the hotel about 830 and was told that the restaurant was open till 10 and I went to the restaurant but found it was really unattended and so I ended up ordering Uber eats. The room was nice size I would say very clean nothing fancy the only negative thing I can say is that I stayed in the six floor and it really smelled of marijuana a little of the odor was in my room but most of it was in the hallway so I think they could do a better job of monitoring. For the sheer convenience of location I would consider staying again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alex702usa
Reviewed 17 March 2020

We stayed for 2 nights. The room was big and the bed was comfortable however the pillows fell very flat. The room was mostly clean however the wood tile walkway as you enter the room was very dusty.

The bathroom was clean and the shower was huge however there was no hot water. We informed the front desk who stated they would send someone up that day to fix it and when we took a shower the next day, it took 5 minutes to get lukewarm water which didn’t last long.

The breakfast was also lukewarm and underwhelming however the service was warm and welcoming.

I would have explained all of this to the 2 ladies when I checked out this morning, however they didn’t ask or seem concerned at all about how my stay was!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ericalynn22
Mobile16695302269, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport - Dania Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Erica,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining an fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms, maintenance, up keeping common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at the Four Points by Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport - Dania Beach, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued customer, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Dania Beach!

Yamil Montes De Oca
Assistant General Manager
Four Points by Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport - Dania Beach
ymontes@irasgroup.com
954-926-7300

Reviewed 14 March 2020

This used to be a Best Western and now being a Four Points Sheraton WOW what a difference!!! The place has been completely remodeled from top to bottom including a full restraunt and bar. The staff was amazing and had me checked into my room in a flash, the general manager (Darvis) was at the front desk greeting customers as they walked in. He was extremely helpful with any questions and letting people know about the nearby attractions. My 5 day stay was completely perfect, looking forward to my next stay here .
Great job to all the staff ...

Date of stay: March 2020