“Huge FOOD!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The service was great and the food was even better!! Heidi was super sweet and patient being that my daughter and I had a hard time determining what we wanted because of the huge selection of food and desserts! I can’t wait to come back!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I keep coming back here. I love the decor, it reminds me of simpler times.The candy store is great too. You can't go wrong with Ice cream but they do have plenty of other things to order. Great place to bring kids too.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Whenever I’m in this area I always have to go to Jaxon’s! Lot of options for flavors and the portions are very big! Be sure to go when you have enough room in your stomach! The sundae is delicious.

Waitress seemed to be ready to leave, she was short with us and checked her phone in front of us a few times. Told us to read the board that was far behind us for the ice cream specials.

Bathroom was GROSS. The faucet was broken and in order to wash your hands you had to hold it a certain way. The toilet was dirty and paper was all over the floor. For how expensive the ice cream is, I would hope for a clean bathroom.

1  Thank Anne E
Reviewed 12 September 2018

What a disappointment!

We waited in a long line (one hour) and were finally seated after 9pm on a Friday night. Interior was crowded. Took forever to get any service which was spotty and rushed.

Our order did arrive quickly once we finally placed it. Hot dog was nothing special except it's size; teenage boy didn't bother to finish it. Ice cream sundaes were disappointing all around. Our "turtle sundae" arrived without pecans. Since our server basically abandoned us, we couldn't even inquire. Ice cream was melted when it was delivered and didn't taste like much. Didn't seem like anything special. No refills for water or anything.

Prices high for serving size.

We would not go back. If you must try this place just order ice cream at the counter outside. Of course this means you must sit and eat in a parking lot. Really, I don't understand the fuss over this place. Skip it, there must be something better.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Popular both locally and with visitors so there’s usually a small wait. Fun for kids and adults, friendly and food is very good. Their presentation is surprising! A must for the young. My favorite desert was “death by chocolate “