All reviewshi expressmake a u turnthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastyogurtfront desk staffgas stationroom was clean and comfortablecoffee makerking beddisney areainterstateorlandoparkslegolandmicrowavetraffic
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Perfect for a stopover. Right off Hwy 4 and 27.
Perfect for the Disney scene but boy it's noisy from the roadside.
I would avoid this hotel if noise conscious. Trucks are thundering past 24/7.
Clean, Basic.....maybe a makeover required?
Pool and Breakfast work a treat.
Location fantastic. But that noise is a real problem.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Seasoned1000,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you liked our location and we certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our pool and breakfast selection. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the traffic noise during your visit. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for reference.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My son was traveling in Orlando and was later than he thought getting to destination (about 3 hours away.) I called and spoke to Nikki and she was very busy but took the time to send me a credit card authorization Form and worked with me to get the room booked. My son said the hotel was awesome.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I stayed here for two nights for business. I needed to meet with a client for a full day meeting at the last minute and needed a quiet place to be. I found that the manager, Tom, was quite helpful, and as the conference room was not being used, he let me book it at a very reasonable price for the day.

I also found that Ana, in reception, was very helpful, letting me know when my client arrived and our lunch delivery. The ladies in the breakfast area were also super attentive, keeping an eye out for anything you might be looking for and offering to help.

The hotel itself was clean and normal, as you would expect from a HIE, but I found that the added value came from the human element, the attention to customer service. For that alone I would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel for the price at $77 per night. It was a little far (approx 25 min) from Disney parks, we just planned on that when going and coming. This hotel is directly off expressway however really hard to get to. You must make u turns to get in and get out to get on the expressway. The gas close by was the cheapest around. They let us check in early so that was nice! The staff was very friendly. The hotel itself seems to be needing a little updating in the carpeting it looked a little dated although it was clean looking. The morning breakfast was very plentiful however no gluten free options as in other holiday inn express' we have been to. The room itself was fine but the bathroom was very tight. The door swung into the toilet and the door only opened half way seemed like the floor was uneven or the door had swelled with water from the tub. The shower head was also difficult to use as it was very light or total downpour. I did see ants crawling on the walls in the hallway but it is Florida so not sure if that's normal? Wasn't able to use the pool it was way to cold but the lounge/breakfast area looked right onto it so that was nice in the morning.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Property good, clean, quiet. Good breakfast bar...Really close to Route 4 if you are doing the parks. Cons: the beds are like sleeping on plywood :( and next door is what appears to be an old hotel turned Section 8......

Room Tip: We chose the top floor and asked for a room far away from the highway....
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple