US$58
US$96
US$85
Hampton.com
US$50
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$71
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$131
BestDay.com
Stay Plus Inn(Haines City)
US$55
Travelocity
All reviewshi expressmake a u turnthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastyogurtfront desk staffroom was clean and comfortablegas stationcoffee makerking beddisney areainterstateorlandoparkslegolandmicrowavetraffic
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here several times. Very happy with the new renovations!!! The hotels looks fantastic. Nicely decorated and comfortable rooms.

By far, the best asset of this Holiday Inn Express is it’s staff!!! Friendly, attentive and welcoming!!!

The only issue I had were the TV channels. In this day and age, they should all be HD...would go perfect with the new renovation.

I will definitely keep coming back each time I come to Orlando.

My last comment is for the Holiday Inn chain as a whole. I really wish the IHG brand would renovate/improve their breakfast. It’s not bad, but could be so much better!!! Holiday Inn should follow what Holiday Inn serves in other countries. For example, in Colombia the breakfast is fantastic. Freshly cooked eggs (not powder or pre-made omelettes), fresh meats and cheeses, variety of baked goods, cereals, yogurts, fruits. Please, please take into account what the chain does overseas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnny G
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with a good location 15 minutes from Disney and 30 minutes from MCO. The hotel was recently renovated but we had ants in our bathroom and I woke up with six or seven bites on my ankles. The staff was friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear FloridaNYSP,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the location of our hotel, our friendly staff and the amenities of our hotel met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service as well as experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. I also take note regarding your comment about the ants in your room, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had checked out of one Holiday Inn Express hotel in Orlando due to it being under construction (and not being told during booking) - and checked into this one. Although this one was technically under construction/renovation, it was NOTHING LIKE the other hotel that we left. This hotel was clean, having no construction mess in the lobby, breakfast area, common areas, etc. We stayed on a floor that was remodeled, and I must say I LOVE the improvements! I like the upscale decor, the lighting, the way that the plugs/sockets were situated, the room for fridge, microwave, and a spacious counter in the room. I am so happy that we were able to find this hotel after such a negative experience with the other. I booked via the IHG app, and the staff were aware of the reservation within 20 minutes of booking. So efficient, professional, and friendly!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. The rooms are very nicely done. The blackout curtains work perfectly so be sure to set an alarm if you are off to Legoland early. We have had a small fridge in our room each time. The breakfast is just ok but can sustain you until lunch.

Room Tip: 202 was a good king room away from traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had to call this hotel at the last minute due to some unexpected circumstances. The service we had from the the receptionists named below was phenomenal: empathetic, helpful, friendly and very professional.
Nicole and Quay were exceptional! A HUGE THANK YOU to them!

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Thank you so very much! We will certainly recommend your hotel to friends and family!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family