“A wonderful stay in a fantastic house”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Regenasrest

Pool
Pool
Master 2
Master 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Dawn P
UK
“A wonderful stay in a fantastic house”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Three generations of our family stayed for 3 weeks during August. The house was perfect for all of our needs (including a cot and high chair for our Granddaughter) and we all made full use of the pool (lovely lighting during the evenings) and the barbecue. There was everything you could possibly need in the kitchen and we had many pool and air-hockey competitions in the games room. Our Grandson also loved the X-Box. The house is in a perfect area, about 20 minutes from Disney and 30 minutes from Universal. A Publix is 5 minutes away and a Walmart just a little further. There are a lot of restaurants within a short drive away and one of our favourites was Chillis - good food and good value with a great atmosphere.
We hope to all return to Orlando again and will not hesitate to book Regenasrest - can't wait!!!!
Dawn and Colin

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
23 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words
J3nnifer3...
“My thoughts!”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Lovely modern villa.
Sleeps a large family comfortably
Games room is great for kids and adults.
Very well equipped and has everything you need.

We did however have a few issues. Kitchen plagued by ants despite constant effort to keep the kitchen clean.

The villa unfortunately was not clean on arrival. A bin full of what looked like bloody tissue was found in the bathroom.

The pool heat was set incorrectly making the pool colder than what it should have been. This was however sorted and put right and a small amount kindly refunded.

Cockroaches in the utility room, I know this is a common thing in America but I still hate the things.

The toilet flooded the bathroom floor, despite the best efforts of the management team who came to fix it, it was still leaking on our departure.

The sun loungers around the pool were filthy in the creases and needed a good clean.

The comforters on the King and queen beds do not regularly get washed as they only have 1 as we soon found out. If it is clean fresh washed bedding you require choose another villa.

£110 of our deposit was kept due to a tiny tear in a comforter which apparently we caused. I would have owned up if I had caused this damage. This caused a lot of
Upset. The money kept also included £37 for an emergency shopping trip because guests were arriving and there wasn't a spare. This shouldn't have been down to me to pay as who doesn't have spare bedding. Also over 100 other items were on the receipt.

I would have liked to have given Regenasrest villa more stars but I think this is fair and have written on my findings and experience.

13 Sep 2016
Funny how none of the supposed problems were ever mentioned to me, I'm sure if the house was plagued by ants and there were cockroaches and the bathroom flooded you would have contacted the management company to put this right. it seems the bad review is only due to having to stop some of your security deposit, the whole story is you ripped a quilt, you stained another quilt due to dumping it on top of wet towels, the shopping trip as you know is what the management company charged me which as your fully aware has been given back, funny how all other reviews comment how clean the villa is, but you try to make out its dirty, as for the quilts these are cleaned very regularly but it cant be done in one afternoon before the arrival of the next guests. I'm sure this is mischief making of the highest degree, and its quite sad that an adult would choose to act in such a childish manor.
zzipp
Northern Ireland
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

What can I say about this villa that hasn’t already been said? Well for those in doubt let me reassure you. This villa possesses everything need to make a great Florida holiday into an awesome one. We travelled end of June for three weeks (Mum, Dad and kids aged 15, 12 and 7).

After many hours of travelling and overcoming the first time driving on the wrong side of the road our attention turned to the accommodation. To say that we weren’t concerned would be wrong. Let’s be honest all we were able to judge the place by were a few photos and they could have been taken anytime.

We needn’t have been concerned in the slightest. Upon entering the place we were all struck on how modern and clean the place was. Every inch had clearly been scrubbed and polished. The decor was fresh and contemporary and all of the equipment worked properly and was easy to use.

Added benefit of cable TV and availability of an Xbox helped entertain during those rainy times and the pool was always the centre piece of activities away from the parks.

With four bedrooms and loads of beds there was plenty of choice for sleeping arrangements. The beds themselves were extremely comfy and not too soft.

In terms of location we couldn’t have asked for any better. Not more than 2 miles from the nearest supermarket and liquor store and less than 4 miles from a giant Walmart with the main attraction parks about 15 minutes drive away.

The most disappointing aspect of this villa was having to leave and come home. A truly wonderful base for a holiday and one which I will not hesitate to book for my next visit.

Finally the management company deserves a special mention for their attentiveness and prompt communications. First class service.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, location and facilities - basically everything.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Aug 2016
So pleased you enjoyed your stay, many thanks for your kind words
hmurray20...
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“Beautifully furnished and maintained property. Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

myself, husband and two boys, 8 & 10 loved the villa completely. the pool, space bedrooms and in particular the games room for my sons were the highlights. we were 30/40mins from universal/Islands of adventure and LEGOLAND. Busch gardens and seaworld were approximately 40/50mins away and Kennedy Space centre approx. 1Hr 15.Disney is even closer (Although we didn't go). Personally I think the Villa is in a perfect location for a visit to all major attractions. Pizzanos is a local pizza takeaway which has a variety of toppings for all tastes plus Italian food and desserts for a reasonable price. there are a few restaurants close by which are great too and of course my favourite the "waffle house" for brekkie or Dennys depending on your preferences.
Walmart is close by but Publix (like a smaller Tesco) was only 5 mins up the road. the closest premium outlets is about 20 mins off the I-4 (interstate 4) to get some much needed clothes/shoes/bag and jewellery shopping done for yourself and pressies.

I so can't wait to be able to afford to go back and definitely stay in the villa again. Brian (the owner) was great and helpful with any of my queries ( and I'm a terrible worrier so want reassurance with almost everything)

I cant recommend this villa enough. will definitely recommend to family and friends

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the decor and surroundings and location
Liked least: no cleaning materials to wipe up after me on the first day until I purchased my own
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Pvnash
“We would stay again!”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The house was nicely decorated, had plenty of extra towels and the kitchen had everything you could need.
The kids loved the pool and it even had floats and pool noodles. Great place to stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing