17 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$102
TraveluroUS$144
travelup.comUS$165
5,510 results
All reviews doc bales self parking hyde park across the street convention center ocean front valet service daytona beach oceanfront ocean center oceanfront room bike week spring break rico ceci boardwalk tower conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Although the hotel was beautiful and the location excellent ... the HIDDEN FEES were exorbitant. When I checked in at the desk, I was given the rate $145 for my handicap room. I handed the receptionist my credit card, selected the room and confirmed that I wanted to book it. She rang up the room and then informed me of the taxes. I said OK.

She ran my credit card. Only then did the receptionist tell me that there was a $40 valet charge for parking my car. I asked where the free handicap parking was (which is always the case) and she said there was none but that she could take off $10 and only charge me $30. I said I was exhausted and could not drive to another hotel so I would continue and book the room.

Then she told me there was an additional $28 resort fee. I asked what that was for because I could not use their pool since they did not have ADA accessibility. She said the resort fee was required and she could not remove it.

Although I was angry, I could not drive another block. I took the room. At checkout I asked to see a manager so I could express my concerns. None were available. I will never stay at another Hilton Hotel again.

My $145 room turned out to cost $223.
BEWARE OF HIDDEN FEES NOT DISCLOSED AT TIME OF CHECK IN!!!

1  Thank 388rochellem
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

We truly regret that your experience was not reflective of a typical stay with us and we appreciate your feedback. On our website, we aim to be clear about all of our policies, fees, and accessible features for the convenience of our guests, and it's disappointing that you were taken by surprise. Please stay with us again soon so we can work to improve your impression of us.

Reviewed 29 June 2022

Nice hotel. Clean room with comfortable beds. I was surprised to find this nice of a hotel with nice restaurants in a beach town. I used credit card points for one night and paid for a second so that caused a little confusion upon checking in. Wanda at the desk tackled the problem with the help of the manager and got everything straight. Then she advised me that she was able to upgrade me to an oceanfront room. That set the tone for the entire stay.

Date of stay: June 2022

We are just thrilled that you chose the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort for your recent getaway, and that our beautiful property and relaxing accommodations surpassed your expectations! Thank you for rating us five stars. It was our pleasure to go above and beyond to serve you and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Fabulous! Bianca in the buffet was amazing! My omelet was perfect. And Tina the server has a fantastic personality. Great people. Each time I visit, I have a great time. I usually sloop breakfast. Glad I did stop in today.

Trip type: Travelled solo

We're glad you stopped in too! Bianca and Tina, especially, will be overjoyed by your wonderful compliments for their excellent service. Your five-star rating made our day and we look forward to seeing you again soon at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort!

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Nikki at Don Rico was super attentive and sweet despite being one of the few staff here! Food tasted great as well. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the wonderful service Nikki!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

It's always exciting to know that one of our team has made such a wonderful impression on a guest! Thank you for taking a moment to highlight Nikki's exceptional care. We're happy that you enjoyed our convenient dining at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

The omelet chef Phillip at Doc Bales grill is amazing! He was very friendly and made a very good omelet. I would definitely recommend stopping by. It is 24 dollars per person and 12 dollars for children 12 and under.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Starting your day off with a hearty, delicious breakfast is a great way to make the most of your vacation days and we're so happy to know that Phillip surpassed your expectations! Thank you for sharing your helpful information and kind remarks. We'd love the chance to serve you again soon at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort!