2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Lol.travelUS$173
1,245 results
All reviews front desk hotel restaurant the general manager across the street clean hotel definitely stay here again easy access to the beach bike week spring break the entire staff nice pool marla bartender ocean daytona balcony ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

What’s a wonderful and lovely place. Clean, friendly, with everything what you might need during the trip.

I want to say thank you so much to a wonderful Jackie from Holiday Inn & Suites on the Ocean Daytona Beach. She saved my life. She is a person with a big and open heart.

I am Olga, mother of two kids 4 months old and 22 months old. We stayed in the Hotel near by and didn’t have any laundry there. The weather was bad, so we can’t dry anything without sun. Closest laundry is 3 miles away. We run out from clothes with 2 kids and I didn’t know what to do. I came to Holiday Inn&Suites with my daughter, looking for help and shared my story with Jackie and she let me do the laundry.

I didn’t know how else I can say thank you. Hotel is very clean. People who working here very nice. Laundry is comfortable. Location is great and beach front is priceless. They have a restaurant, what is very important ❤️ Nice ocean view. I am highly recommend to stay here for everyone, you will be taken right care.

Thank you Jackie to you personally, you saved us ❤️

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank olgazinn
stuart bloomberg, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Olgazinn

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Jackie publicly at our next celebration.

Next time your in Daytona Beach please stay with us.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Kathy was very sociable! She welcomed her customers asking where they were from and was able to make conversation with them with no issues. She answered all our questions and gave us the recommendations we asked for. Great server and would come definitely come back to visit! Great job, Kathy!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stuart bloomberg, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear 471josiem

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and staff to your liking. Thank you for calling out Kathy one of our staff by name! I can't wait to share this review with them. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Hotel is clean and looks newly renovated, the rooms are comfy and cozy. Marla was a wonderful server at the restaurant, super kind and personable. 10/10 Would definitely recommend coming here for family or for a couples retreat.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stuart bloomberg, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear KaracR9300XS

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn and Suites on the ocean and for the great review! I'm very happy to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectation and that you always enjoy your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and we can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel for another wonderful stay!
I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Marla publicly at our celebration today.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

As a restaurant manager nothing is more wonderful than to have an exemplary team of great service. The view was beautiful and the employees was nothing but perfect, and I saw that there at Holiday Inn. I would like to recognize Susan and Lil Shea for making my birthday a very memorable one. I recently, stayed at Holiday Inn to spend time with family for a birthday getaway. Susan was kind and she took very good care of us.We was going on and on about the food being so good. The breakfast was absolutely amazing. Like my wife told Lil shea the ingredients was mixed well and it was perfect. Lil Shea made me a chocolate chip pancake with one over easy egg that was scrumptious. Susan and Lil Shea came out singing the Happy Birthday song. Let me tell you that was a great team effort. I would like to say thank you for an amazing stay and good luck to those ladies. Again, great service and wonderful team.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear btim0915

I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize both Susan and Lil Shea publicly at our celebration today.

And again happy birthday from our staff

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I stayed here just to be on the Beach for the night and it was absolutely wonderful. Jackie was a wonderful help checking me in and while I was there. Thank you Ms Jackie for such friendly and help while I was at your hotel. The food was excellent as well. Thank y’all for such a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
stuart bloomberg, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear P2358VHkimberlyl

I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Jackie publicly at our next celebration on Wednesday.