1,270 results
All reviews daytona speedway across the street breakfast host room was clean race fans the breakfast area great place to stay nice breakfast the general manager restaurants and shopping excellent stay would definitely stay here again the entire staff yogurt free breakfast bike week parking lot
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My stay was great. The customer service was impeccable. The staff was amazing and caring. I know when ever I come back to visit this will be my place of residence for my stay. Best service I ever received from a Motel.

Room Tip: None at this time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank magic135
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello magic135,

We love knowing that we are now known as your home away from home while in Daytona! Thank you for letting others know that our service is top rates. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town - you new home in Daytona!

and just minutes from I-95 & beaches.

Please note that guests can book on-line, call us or visit us at the addresses and phone listed above the photo of the Quality Inn above.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

It's SOOO tough to be honest about this property because the staff was superior! From the amazing job that Devonte did in checking us in to the wonderful breakfast hostess, this crew was as good as any we've met in a Gaylord. That's the crowning glory of this property, and special thanks to the owners for a job well done in picking them. The morale was high and overflowing to the guests. On the basis of this, 5-star rating.
The property was very clean, the rooms were typical of hotel rooms anywhere, but everything worked, everything was clean, everything smelled fresh. All the basic amenities were there. The sleep comfort was excellent. There was no excessive noise, and we felt safe. We were very pleased.
BEFORE YOU READ ON, let us be clear that we highly recommend this Inn, and would probably stay here again!
So why not an overall 5-star rating? Just like in racing, when everyone is working together well, and everything works from start to finish, the car just doesn't have everything it takes to be the "winner" it deserves. Here are the three things: 1. Getting into the property (especially from the west) is a BIG challenge. Every time I came or went I had to drive 1/4 mile in either direction to go wherever I needed to be. And if you miss the one narrow driveway... 2. There is no pool, no courtyard, so private outside area where one can sit, read, relax. My wife loves to have that (me, not so much). 3. The breakfast area was far too small for far too many guests. Fortunately, all the guests were patient and the property compensates by using portable outside seating, but that means extra work for the front desk staff, and an inconvenience (though small) to those needing to pull through the front drive. It would seem to be a hazard for emergency responders, too.
Thank you, all, for a great stay! What a view!

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank obilon-kanobe

Hello obilon-kanobe,

Love the headline... It is such a pleasure to read such a well thought out review. We are very appreciate of your acknowledgement of not only Devante but our entire team. We truly do strive to ensure our guests exceptional stay. Thank you for your patience with our challenges and letting us know that we do attempt to offset them with solutions. We do look forward to your stay should the road travel our way again, until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Loved the room, the breakfast, the staff & amenities! Great location; close to lots of restaurants & shopping. Was traveling for business but was able to enjoy some local sights, too. Right across from Daytona racetrack.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John S

Hello John S,

Thank you for your kind words! We love providing the kind of hospitality that is memorable in a favorable way. It is such fun with our location across the street from the Daytona International Speedway. We meet such kind, wonderful people. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you our way!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I booked this stay based upon the overwhelmingly positive reviews posted on this site. Everyone was right! This facility is definitely a surprise. Initially when I arrived I felt uncomfortable about staying there because the entrance to the room is from the outside, which is something I DESPISE! When I mentioned it to the front desk clerk, whom I believe was one of the owners, she ensured that I was safe and privacy would not be an issue. She was right. The room was nice. The bed was perfect for me. I liked everything. When I entered the room, I braced myself to see dingy sheets, a worn bathroom and other motel-esque (I just made that word up) type amenities, but that was not the case at all. I liked it! What I really enjoyed was the cost! The cost should have been much more considering it is directly across the street from the Daytona Speedway. Everything you need is within walking distance, from food to stores like Target. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Everything you will need is within walking distance
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sistagirl67
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hello Sistagirl67,

We are all thrilled to know that you were surprisingly happy with your stay. It is truly an honor being the General Manager of our motel. We truly do strive to ensure that most importantly our guest feel welcomed and that they are immediately a member of our family. It was a pleasure meeting you and ensuring you that you felt at ease and we are all happy to be of service. Thank you for your vote of confidence and we do look forward to seeing you again the next time the road you are traveling comes our way.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

If I could give it 6 stars I would ..Friendliest staff !! always willing to do anything to make the guests happy and do it with a smile and kind words.. BEST Choice hotel ever!!! Booking for next year .

Room Tip: Great location and best service
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Hello clauss51,

It was such a pleasure to have you join our family for your stay while you were here. On behalf of our entire team, we send our gratitude for being such a wonderful guest. It is our pleasure to always provide superior customer care. We look forward to seeing you again next year and don't forget to please call me personally to assist you with your reservaton.