“Really a 2.5”

Indigo Lakes Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Frequently ranked by Golf Magazine among the “top 10 courses of Florida,” Indigo Lakes challenges golfers with sloped greens and well placed water hazards.
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Poor greens, inconsistent bunkers, thin fairways. Routing was nice and staff in the grill were great.

1  Thank Timzr

Reviewed 5 August 2016

After seeing the 4 star received by the club, my golfing buddy and I decided to add it to our three day golf vacation. The staff were great, the course on a Wednesday morning was all but unoccupied and we were able to play in under three hours as the two groups we caught allowed us to play through without us even asking. It seems that maybe the four stars were earned years ago when it was the original LPGA course. The tee boxes need a lot of work and the fairways also need some work and are badly in need of watering. On the plus side there are are some very good holes, the greens were in fairly good shape and the cost of play was very inexpensive. All in all with a little TLC, the club could be returned to the 4 stars it carries.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Visiting Daytona for the first time. Loved this course. Well maintained. Friendly staff. A lot of bang for the buck comparing it to similar priced courses back home. Would come back again if I come back to this area.

1  Thank Anthony I
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Came to Daytona for R&R, beaches, and golf. Did enough research before hand on golf courses in the area that I have not played in past years. This one had some great reviews, and I can see why after playing. Enjoyed it so much I went back the next day for an additional 18 holes. Average cost, good layout, picturesque course. Course is in good condition. Elevated greens make club selection important. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pace of play was good (about 4 hours) both days which is acceptable for any course. Do not hesitate to try this one!

1  Thank Eric C