“Clean home and caring owners!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chicago, Illinois
“needs tlc”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

The main issue I had with this property was it was dirty. My 5 year old son found a used dirty pair of underpants in the closet, which was disgusting when he is carrying them in his hands. Also I don't know if the people before us had a fight, but there was dried blood on the shower curtain and on the door. I felt I needed to thoroughly clean up before allowing the children walk around this unit. Also there were not enough necessities, including toilet paper, and I reserved the room for 5 people and only 4 sets of towels in the room. Calling the front desk was no help, they do not provide any type of assistance if you need some. I do not think this is a rental worth the money I paid. The positives were, it was a good location, and nice pools.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, pool
Liked least: it was not clean
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
15 Aug 2014
Thank you for your review. We have remodeled this unit as well as others. We also had a meeting with our cleaning crew and went over things in this review and have been checking behind them to be sure that things are good in the unit before check in's. We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced.
Linda H
“Clean but needs updating”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We have stayed at Ocean Walk 6-7 times. This was the longest we have stayed in one of the units (2 weeks). The south tower units we have stayed in need updating. The unit we stayed in was clean. The beds were firm, bedding was in good shape.

The air was not working when we checked in the unit. The front desk gave us a phone number to call. A repairman was there within an hour.

This unit did not have wi fi. We had to go to the Landing Bar area to check e-mails,etc.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Ocean front
Liked least: Not having wifi in the room.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
15 Aug 2014
Thank you for your review. We have updated this unit as well as others. We appreciate you letting us know.
Florida, USA
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
15 Aug 2014
Thank you so much! We look forward to you coming back!
Florida
Reviewed 21 February 2013 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$81
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing