“Never Again Sadly ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Here in Daytona I really try to support the local businesses so when a co-worker’s birthday came up I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get him a pepperoni pizza from a local pizzeria rather than Pizzahut or Dominoes. We called at 11am when they first opened up for the day and put our pepperoni pizza order in. The girl on the phone said we were the first to call in so the pizza would arrive pretty quickly. 11:30 comes and goes, then 12 noon comes and goes, now 12:15 is upon us and we finally called to see what was going on. We were told the driver would be arriving in 5 min... it took 15 min. Needless to say our pizza was cold, didn’t even taste good and the driver made us feel like we were in the wrong when he went to the wrong door of our building.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Pantheon has always been the go-to place for pizza. They have a variety of pizza sandwiches salads. Atmosphere has been updated looks clean and cool

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Gyros and chef salad always a favorite here. Great people on the service side a must for lunch. Our waitress knows what we want when we walk in the door doesn't matter if it was last week or last month. Always feels like home without the work.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We are a family of four driving through, we stayed at a local hotel and needed delivery since we are pulling a good size boat. Pantheon came up on my google search as a delivery place. It was 905pm when I ordered and they closed at 930pm. The delivery took a bit - 945pm but that was fine since it was Friday night. The gentleman that took my order was nice as was the delivery driver (even though it must have been after his shift at this point!). We had a large pepperoni pizza and it was fabulous, even my 11 year old son, who is ever so picky, ate it! The pizza tasted so fresh and flavorful, we were really impressed. We also ordered cheese bread and didn't like it much - it was very bland - but I give this place 5 stars because the pizza was that good!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I live in Georgia and was visiting Daytona for vacatio. We had to stop at pantheon pizza. This is my favorite spot. Make sure you order the cheesy pizza you want regret it.