I'm the type of person that loves to stay in 4 star hotels when I can. I was anxious about staying at the Bahama House because it was so cheap but decided to trust all of the reviewers and go for it. I was not disappointed.
I stayed in an ocean front room overlooking the pool. The room was clean and comfortable. The view was amazing. The AC worked very well. The bathroom was super clean.
The staff at this hotel where always super friendly and ready to help. They also leave the pool and hot tub area open all night, as long as there are no noise complaints. This was a welcome exception to the "everything closes at 11PM rule" that we usually encounter. The pool was sparkling clean and heated perfectly for the chilly night air.
Every day they have a free cocktail hour in the lobby area. They put out snacks and serve up mixed drinks. It's so unusual to get something for free these days.
I'll definitely stay here any time I visit Daytona Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the perfect location for your Daytona Beach vacation. Located directly on the ocean and built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access and parking are always free and we never charge Resort Fees. Families love our Oceanfront pool,Jacuzzi and sun deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAE Travel Pte Ltd and Agoda so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach