Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
US$134
US$109
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
GardenInn.com
Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$60
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
US$59
US$57
Balinese Cottages(Daytona Beach)
US$117
US$99
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

All reviewscomfort innroom was cleanthe breakfast areastay there againocean sideoceanfront roomcontinental breakfastpool areaeasy access to the beachspring breakking bedbeach frontbike weekblazedaytonabwbalcony
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Excellent waking up to the sunrise and waves crashing on the beach. Rooms spacious for location and price. Clean and great ammenities. Parking is not a problem also. Location is very close to boardwalk.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

I'm happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to experience the sounds of our ocean. We thank you for your review and hope you come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I was genuinely surprised with this hotel, I thought for the price on the ocean in the middle of the strip that it was going to be a little dumpy, for further from the truth, friendly staff and clean lobby was the first impression, we were checked in quickly, not the fault of the staff, but 1 of the 2 elevators was out which made going up to our room with our gear a little difficult, but it was fixed the next day,(holiday weekend too), the room was clean and nice, bathroom was clean as well, microwave and fridge was nice for the Thanksgiving leftovers we brought. The free breakfast was great, Pat who takes care of it was extremely friendly and sweet, made sure we had plenty to eat! All in all I thought it was a great place, I will be back again next year!

Room Tip: I was in room 222, 2 double bed room, ocean view, balcony, micro and mini-fridge
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

I'm delighted to hear that our hotel will be your home away from home over the Thanksgiving day holiday next yea. We look forward to welcoming you back. I would like to thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night before we checked into a condo further up the beach. The room was great. It was a 1 bedroom suite with the bedroom and bath in a separate room off to the side of the living room/kitchenette. Room had an ocean view. While you can tell the room is a bit older, it is clean and comfortable.
We were going to go out to find something to eat later that night, but the neighborhood seemed a little sketchy, with younger people on the street corner yelling across the street. I don't know that it actually is, but that's the way we read it. We stayed in and had pizza delivery.
My one complaint is that the lady working the evening shift wasn't great. We had a card on file with our reservation that was no longer good, after our bank sent us new chip cards. That was 100% our fault, but we had booked this 1 year earlier and didn't think about it. When we arrived to check in AT 6PM, she said, "The card you gave us to reserve the room didn't work. We almost gave your room away. We called and left a voicemail, but never heard back." The card issue is our fault. However, neither my wife nor I received a missed call or voicemail, so no, you didn't try to call or leave a voicemail.
I mentioned it to the gentleman in the morning, and he didn't really say much, but did make sure that everything was run through correctly.
Although a bit expensive (it is on the beach with an ocean view), and aside from the night clerk, the stay was good. The rooms are nice. Not sure I would stay again after the night clerk, but definitely would give it a look.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank saxsellers
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with one of our team members, we have already discusseed this in our most recent team meeting. We always try to make sure our guests are happy so it concerns me that you weren't 100% satisfied during your most recent visit. I would hope you will give us another chance to change your mind about our customer service.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

NO PARKING!!! it is just like a City run Shelter, Fights no one can control, noisy, dirty and rude Security staff, area is dingy ugly and just not for families its okay for people who like that kind of expierence

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your review concerns me, I will defiently look into your comments to make sure this doesn't happen again. I would like to apologize for any inconvience you might have had during your stay.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The ocean side rooms are worth the price difference. Breakfast food was nice, adequate in quality, quantity, and variety, but the breakfast facility is not large enough for the crowd.Better to eat as early as possible.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I would like to thank you for your review it's nice to hear that you enjoyed the hot breakfasdt that is included with your stay at the hotel. We are working on a plan to make our breakfast area larger in our next renovation.