“Winter Stay in Daytona”

Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze
Ranked #14 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Recently returned from a post Christmas vacation in Daytona. I stayed at my favorite
beach front hotel. I have stayed at this hotel for many years. The stay was excellent,
The hotel has never been cleaner, staff and service were excellent.
Breakfast room had about anything you could ask for. They are most accomodating...
My thanks to management and staff for making my stay great.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

W are always delighted to hear from our repeat guests. We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

When traveling domestically or abroad a clean hotel with a sustainable free breakfast is invaluable to me. Best Western can't be compared to. They offer you a full meal to begin your day. I am well traveled and have never experienced this elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm so delighted to hear that our Best western was your pick for your most recent stay in Daytona Beach and that we exceeded your expectations during your visit, thank you for your review. hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I reserved this property online and the property was listed as Pay At Property and even received an email that no prepayment needed. They still charged my card prior to checking in. Parking was terrible. Not enough parking spaces.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

I'm sorry you had a problem with how your room was to be paid for, I also don't know how you made your reservation, if you made it directly with us or through a third party web site I'm sorry you had this problem. Thank you for your review. We're sorry we didn't exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This hotel is located in a bad area with lots of homeless people & gentlemen’s clubs with in walking distance - just a very trashy area & the hotel is old without updates & a small unseated pool & no hot tub

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm so sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations during your stay with us. We are working on updates for the hotel & I think you will be impressed when renovation is completed 2018-19.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

The staff is awesome!!! Checking in and out was great super nice people very courteous!!! The woman in the breakfast area did great especially considering the place was mobbed!!! Some of the guests were very rude to her and she took it with out any complaining!!! Christmas Day people were very mean to her the day after was much better!!! The only complaint I have is the guy doing night security!!! I pulled in and he screamed at me I didn’t have a parking pass!!! I did have a pass it was on the seat where I put while I was driving!!! I went to get it he screamed at me to leave I was trespassing!!! He was ridiculous!!! I finally found the pass and started to park and he tried to make me park where my car wouldn’t fi!! Finally I just pulled out back and parked he cussed me all the way to the elevator!!! Besides that everything is great I get up and walk the beach every morning!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

I'm happy to hear your positive comments on our team members and I will definetly be looking into the security person you mentined in your review. We thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western. We hope to see you again soon.
Leah KLindt