Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$154
HolidayInn.com
Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$134
US$121
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$114
Homewood
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
US$169
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$199
US$182
Agoda.com
All reviewscomfort innbreakfast roomfifth floorocean sideoceanfront roomwould stay againeasy access to the beachnice roomspring breakpool areaking bedcleaning staffbeach frontbike weekblazebwbalcony
Reviewed 6 January 2018

When traveling domestically or abroad a clean hotel with a sustainable free breakfast is invaluable to me. Best Western can't be compared to. They offer you a full meal to begin your day. I am well traveled and have never experienced this elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

I'm so delighted to hear that our Best western was your pick for your most recent stay in Daytona Beach and that we exceeded your expectations during your visit, thank you for your review. hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I reserved this property online and the property was listed as Pay At Property and even received an email that no prepayment needed. They still charged my card prior to checking in. Parking was terrible. Not enough parking spaces.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

I'm sorry you had a problem with how your room was to be paid for, I also don't know how you made your reservation, if you made it directly with us or through a third party web site I'm sorry you had this problem. Thank you for your review. We're sorry we didn't exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This hotel is located in a bad area with lots of homeless people & gentlemen’s clubs with in walking distance - just a very trashy area & the hotel is old without updates & a small unseated pool & no hot tub

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

I'm so sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations during your stay with us. We are working on updates for the hotel & I think you will be impressed when renovation is completed 2018-19.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

The staff is awesome!!! Checking in and out was great super nice people very courteous!!! The woman in the breakfast area did great especially considering the place was mobbed!!! Some of the guests were very rude to her and she took it with out any complaining!!! Christmas Day people were very mean to her the day after was much better!!! The only complaint I have is the guy doing night security!!! I pulled in and he screamed at me I didn’t have a parking pass!!! I did have a pass it was on the seat where I put while I was driving!!! I went to get it he screamed at me to leave I was trespassing!!! He was ridiculous!!! I finally found the pass and started to park and he tried to make me park where my car wouldn’t fi!! Finally I just pulled out back and parked he cussed me all the way to the elevator!!! Besides that everything is great I get up and walk the beach every morning!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

I'm happy to hear your positive comments on our team members and I will definetly be looking into the security person you mentined in your review. We thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western. We hope to see you again soon.
Leah KLindt

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We booked a king jacuzzi room and asked for a high floor. We got the 3rd floor. The room smelled like mildew and we got an instant headache, so we went back to the front desk and got the other king jacuzzi room that was available on the 2nd floor. It smelled a little better at first, but as we stayed in there waiting for the maintenance man to come in to fix the light that was hanging out of the roof above the tub and to put the closet door back on track, we started to get a headaches again. We noticed the dresser was warped on the bottom presumably from water damage. From the smells of things, they got flooded or took in some water during the hurricane, even the interior hallway was musty. We went back down and checked out of the hotel. On the plus side, the front desk staff were nice and accommodating, but I wouldn’t come back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

I'm so sorry to hear that we couldn't take care of you lodging needs while you were here in Daytona Beach. We appreciate your comments and will use them to improve these issues for our next guests.