“Just ok”

Emerald Seas Resort
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We had a great view from our balcony. The room was basic and the bed was worn out. TV was small and none in the bedroom. However the place was clean & the staff was friendly. Overall Okay and dining was within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

My family has been coming for over 20 years. The staff is great. Michelle , Sandy , Sheila and the housekeeping and maintenance crew are so friendly. You can't help but to relax bouncing between the 2 pools, oceanfront or just sitting under the tiki hut. The rooms are clean, staff friendly and a 5 minute walk to town. The Johnsens always look forward to this week.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016

At last, new management and Board of Directors at this TimeShare in Deerfield. The infrastructure has been totally renovated and made structurally sound and aesthetically attractive. New landscaping and removal of that horrible carpeting in the units. Reviewed property 4/2016 and staying again for a week in July. With the changes that have already been made and those still happening, an absolute gem on Deerfield Beach with direct access to the ocean, two beautiful pools and plenty of dining and entertainment for a beach week within walking distance. This will never be a five star property, but for a family vacation or a truly relaxing getaway... now if the window air-conditioning units could be upgraded...

Room Tip: Corner suites in south building are sunny and offer great views
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Hi I had day surgery on a Friday n got on a plane with my younger son next day to spend the week their. It was our first time to deerfield beach..wow very impressive beach. We walked everyday a little farther from the previous day. I couldn't swim but my son loved having the ocean ñ pool right their. This was so chilling n we ate put every night for dinner.
Emerald suites was perfect for us. The place was clean just wish the one bedroom was that..it had a sliding divider n if he wanted to watch TV, I could still here it. Now let me tell you about Michele, very very sweet caring young lady. She makes you feel right at home n their is nothing she wouldn't do to make your stay enjoyable. She is emerald to this place. Thank you Michele. Also the grounds keeper was a fanatic in keeping the outside looking beautiful. The housekeeping staff made sure they took our daily trash n our linens exchanged on Tues. Cj ñ I already have withdrawals. We will be back next yr. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I've been going to Emerald Seas since 1992 and been an owner since 1998. For a lot of those years the grounds and units were not well maintained and the office staff was not always professional (and that's putting it mildly). What kept me coming back year after year was the location. The private beach, the tikihut and the proximity to all the great restaurants and things to do in South Florida was worth the average accommodations. But now, with property looking much better, the units updated with new tile, new toilets and vanities and flat screen TVs and a much more professional and accommodating staff, Emerald Seas is a wonderful place to stay. I cannot stress enough the accommodating nature of Michelle and the entire staff. If you've been to Emerald Seas before and were less than happy with your visit, I suggest you give it another shot. I was very close to just letting my units go, but am very happy with all the positive changes.

Stayed: May 2016
2.1 km away
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
5.0 km away
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach

Been to Emerald Seas Resort? Share your experiences!