US$74
US$69
US$71
US$85
US$73
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
US$92
US$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Tropic Isle Beach Resort(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$204
US$183
  • Pool
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
US$299
US$290
2,481 results
All reviewsfull bathroomspool areaevening receptionfree drinkshappy hourwrap around balconypretzelsmanagers receptionocean viewliving roomomeletper dayself parkingbreakfast buffetcocktail hourspring breakfamily vacation
Reviewed 8 September 2017

extremely disappointed. i had stayed at Embassy Suites many years ago and it was phenomenal. now the smell, the deterioration of the hotel is very obvious. will not stay there again, will not recommend either. it is such a fantastic location but horrible conditions of premises.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Erica C, Director of Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Rosario I, We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa. Our goal is to always provide our guests with exceptional service, cleanest rooms, and memorable experiences. Therefore, we are deeply saddened to hear that your experience during your last visit did not live up our promise.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. It is extremely important for us to receive feedback, comments, and recommendations from our valued guests as it enables us to continually improve the standards we always look to exceed. Please be confident that we will follow up with these points you have outlined as we want to continue to improve our service standards.

We greatly appreciate you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experiences. We do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future to show you that this was not a typical experience at our resort.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you decide to come back to the Deerfield Beach area. I will be sure that not only myself, but also our Team, take great care of you and your family. See you soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I would first like to commend Ms. Erica on her professionalism and commitment to excellence! Her spirit from my perspective was the charm of Embassy Suites (thank you soo much)!!! I loved the Breakfast, the view and the over-all service. I stayed with them August 28th-Sept. 3rd; NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!! The fishing peer was great (caught a lot of blues), and the night life was sweet!! With all that being said, I sincerely hope that all is well in light of the storm approaching. I will definitely have Ms. Erica and all of the team in my prayers..Thank you all..BBLESSED..Howard Smith of North Carolina...

Room Tip: 5th floor ocean view very serene!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear HesWithMe17, I would like to first thank you so much for the kind comments. I am so ecstatic to hear that you had such an awesome stay with us! That is music to my ears! Our goal is always to provide the cleanest rooms and the terrific service at the Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach and it seems as though we achieved our goal during your stay. Our Team is safe and sound from the Hurricane - thank you for checking! Once again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we can't wait to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

There was some exterior painting going. This was not an issue. The hotel will look great. There are places where some "touch up" on the interior could be done. Again, not a deal breaker. Love the staff. Love the location. Love the breakfast. We will come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear John J, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the rest of the TripAdvisor community! We are thrilled to hear that through our beautification project that you were still able to have an enjoyable stay. We will continue to make improvements to our hotel with as little to no guest interference as possible. We are happy to hear that you also enjoyed our breakfast and our fantastic location on the beach. Can't wait for you to return soon to your home away from home!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I needed a place to stay with my kids while visiting relatives in the area and chose this hotel because I knew the beach was family friendly and the Embassy Suites provides spacious rooms. We were impressed that our suite not only had an ample bedroom and living room but also two full bathrooms and a wet bar. The kids enjoyed the pull out sofa bed and complementary wifi of course. The hot breakfast everyday kept us full well past noon even with lots of beach and pool activity. The beach is nice and clean. The water was crystal clear and calm while we were there. All around a great place to stay. We'll be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Melissa V, I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting South Florida and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach as your host. I am also pleased to know that you have enjoyed your view, the ambiance of our resort, our service, and our amenities. I am looking forward to welcoming you back, for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Grandkids and rest of us had great time playing on beach & pool. For holiday weekend there were kids movies in pool special meal deals.

Pool lounges & cushions could use thorough cleaning. One pool towel/day is a little miserly. No fresh towels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear B7448ARbarbarab, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our amenities to include beach, pool, movie, etc. We are also in the process of replacing our pool cushions as we speak. Next time you visit, they will be brand new. Once again, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to your return in the future!