Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed on city side, no ocean view, but tiny balcony, not a great view though. Weekends were very busy at this hotel. Breakfast was great but crazy busy the later we went, went a couple days at 7am which was nice. The nightly reception is great for snacks and drinks with kids- if you are hanging out around the hotel. Not a resort type facility like I may have preferred with more options for dining, and/or additional pools. Location was great, did have to cross one road for beach access but it wasn't a busy road. Balconies looked like they'd be neat but didn't notice people on them much. The restaurant didn't have a lot of food options, but the food was fine. The hotel did have a different smell but we got used to it. Did the park your own vehicle under garage, which has elevator to room levels which was handy, but pricey. Our a/c broke one night, called front desk, they sent maintenance to check it out and we had to change rooms, I asked to get an ocean view for our last night there (was Thursday) but they said they didn't have one available, I don't think that was true as the hotel didn't seem busy at all, and they ended up putting us in the adjacent room. The pool was average size but they had a hard time keeping up with towels. Didn't use the chairs or umbrella at the beach as they would have been extra money, seemed overpriced for the quality. The room size was great, and having two bathrooms was nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LovingtoTravelToday
Erica C, Director of Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear LovingtoTravelToday, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the rest of the TripAdvisor community. I am happy to learn that you found our Resort to be very spacious, well-appointed, with great breakfast and free drinks at our happy hour. I am however disappointed to see that you were not able to enjoy fully all the iconic views that we have to offer. Rest assured that your comments and concerns will be shared with our management teams for future improvements, I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back so we can properly exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for your time in reviewing the hotel and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

extremely disappointed. i had stayed at Embassy Suites many years ago and it was phenomenal. now the smell, the deterioration of the hotel is very obvious. will not stay there again, will not recommend either. it is such a fantastic location but horrible conditions of premises.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Rosario I, We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa. Our goal is to always provide our guests with exceptional service, cleanest rooms, and memorable experiences. Therefore, we are deeply saddened to hear that your experience during your last visit did not live up our promise.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. It is extremely important for us to receive feedback, comments, and recommendations from our valued guests as it enables us to continually improve the standards we always look to exceed. Please be confident that we will follow up with these points you have outlined as we want to continue to improve our service standards.

We greatly appreciate you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experiences. We do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future to show you that this was not a typical experience at our resort.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you decide to come back to the Deerfield Beach area. I will be sure that not only myself, but also our Team, take great care of you and your family. See you soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I would first like to commend Ms. Erica on her professionalism and commitment to excellence! Her spirit from my perspective was the charm of Embassy Suites (thank you soo much)!!! I loved the Breakfast, the view and the over-all service. I stayed with them August 28th-Sept. 3rd; NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!! The fishing peer was great (caught a lot of blues), and the night life was sweet!! With all that being said, I sincerely hope that all is well in light of the storm approaching. I will definitely have Ms. Erica and all of the team in my prayers..Thank you all..BBLESSED..Howard Smith of North Carolina...

Room Tip: 5th floor ocean view very serene!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear HesWithMe17, I would like to first thank you so much for the kind comments. I am so ecstatic to hear that you had such an awesome stay with us! That is music to my ears! Our goal is always to provide the cleanest rooms and the terrific service at the Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach and it seems as though we achieved our goal during your stay. Our Team is safe and sound from the Hurricane - thank you for checking! Once again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we can't wait to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

There was some exterior painting going. This was not an issue. The hotel will look great. There are places where some "touch up" on the interior could be done. Again, not a deal breaker. Love the staff. Love the location. Love the breakfast. We will come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear John J, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the rest of the TripAdvisor community! We are thrilled to hear that through our beautification project that you were still able to have an enjoyable stay. We will continue to make improvements to our hotel with as little to no guest interference as possible. We are happy to hear that you also enjoyed our breakfast and our fantastic location on the beach. Can't wait for you to return soon to your home away from home!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I needed a place to stay with my kids while visiting relatives in the area and chose this hotel because I knew the beach was family friendly and the Embassy Suites provides spacious rooms. We were impressed that our suite not only had an ample bedroom and living room but also two full bathrooms and a wet bar. The kids enjoyed the pull out sofa bed and complementary wifi of course. The hot breakfast everyday kept us full well past noon even with lots of beach and pool activity. The beach is nice and clean. The water was crystal clear and calm while we were there. All around a great place to stay. We'll be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Melissa V, I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting South Florida and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach as your host. I am also pleased to know that you have enjoyed your view, the ambiance of our resort, our service, and our amenities. I am looking forward to welcoming you back, for another memorable stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
6.4 km away
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
3.7 km away
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
0.9 km away
Comfort Inn Oceanside
Comfort Inn Oceanside
#12 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
3.7 km away
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!