“We had a group of 8. It was excellent food, fast service, delightful waitress and great atmosphere. All of this at gr”
Review of Urban Brick

Urban Brick
Ranked #2 of 193 Restaurants in DeLand
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We had a group of 8. It was excellent food, fast service, delightful waitress and great atmosphere. All of this at fantastic prices. Couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone complimented that it was a great choice.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

The food was excellent but the pizza seemed to take forever to bake. We were on a time schedule and should have told the wait staff when we ordered. If we had we may not have had to eat our food in a rush.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Urban Brick is wonderful! We came here for lunch after checking out a TripAdvisor review. So glad we did, the food was delicious and the service was equally superior! Aylissa was our server and we can’t wait to come back and see her, she was attentive, personable and knowledgeable. Ok now the food......I had the meatball sub..... Oh my Jesus.... I cook professionally and think my meatballs are something to behold but wow their meatballs are really something, please come one come all and have the meatballs.....amazing!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

urban brick has added as few months ago a lunch special it is a small personal pizza. fit 7.50 can be cheese, sausage or pepperoni . when you order in slices in many restaurants it is warmed up pizza. here oui t is a small pizza with their outstanding dough.

ice tea is brewed and outstanding. nice that they are open on mondays

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I would say hands down one of the best restrants in DeLand. Food was great, Sevice was fantastic, and I lived the decor.

Been to Urban Brick? Share your experiences!