“Roach ”
Review of El Taco Amigo

El Taco Amigo
Ranked #75 of 185 Restaurants in DeLand
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We went in today while waiting to order there was a Roach traveling about on the counter so we passed...

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I've never been a Mexican food fan, because I don't trust their cooking skills at the restaurants. I love Mexican food, I just don;t want to go somewhere and have nasty or unauthentic food. This place I think it's really GOOD! The tacos are fresh taste, meat is juicy, salsa is fresh and very addicting! YUM!!! Oh the price is very reasonable too! A+

Reviewed 29 November 2016

1) It's Authentic
2) It's Fresh
3) It's very flavorful
4)It's cheap
If you want Real Deal Mexican Excellence... This is the place to go.
PS: It's a hole in the wall, but often those are the best places to eat!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place. It's got really great, authentic style Mexican food. Super cheap and everything is made fresh. Everyone is always really nice and the food comes out fast.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Volusia's best hole in the wall restaurant. With the great food variety, taste, and value the atmosphere doesn't even matter. Whenever a friend wants a local recommendation for Mexican food, I always send them here. Always ask for sauce because that's fantastic as well.

Been to El Taco Amigo? Share your experiences!