“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere and terrific pizza and service.
The price is right and there's no
reason to stay away from possibly the best food in Deland!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The food and service was great as usual. We ordered the large pizza which is way to much for two people. Always good the next day. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This was one of the best Italian restaurants we have been to- menu is huge and the staff was excellent. In a strip mall but do not be weary of- this is also so well priced for the amount of food you receive. We were recommended to get the Italian sub- it is on the cold sandwich menu- but ask for it to be warmed- one of the best subs ever! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Reasonably priced delicious Italian food with an emphasis on quality ingredients. Loved the garlic bread and baked ziti. My friend had Chicken Angelina which had spinach and a wonderful sauce. Haven’t tried the pizza, but it looked really good. Will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Read many reviews and went a couple of times but the wait was so long (over an hour each time). I’m thinking pizza is not worth the wait. I was wrong. We went last night a Thursday only 10 minute wait.

The staff are so friendly and they hustle their booties off to be sure everyone gets served in a timely manner.

The pizza was perfect!!! The sauce not to light not too chunky not too bland not too heavy...just right. Same for the cheese. The toppings were fresh and delicious.

We also tried the cheese balls. A deep fried cheese and rice ball. I loved it as did the teens.

Jaime, our server, was so pleasant and helpful. Amanda, manager, jumped in e Rey where to help everyone. The chefs behind the line were working so well together no matter how hectic it was.

Next time I’ll call my order in just to skip the line for a table. I found my pizza joint in Deland!!

Been to Angelina's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!