“Best Deli in Deland”

Mirino Bakery & Deli
Ranked #51 of 193 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband loves their hot pastrami sandwiches. Won't order them anywhere else. Great salads and pizzas.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

very goooood pizza and a great shredded Greek salad. Only thing is they need a larger salad for the price it is mostly lettuce but good don't get me wrong it needs to be larger for the price.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I am into the pizza thing. Coming from a family owned place I feel the need to try as many pies as I can. So I was in the area and had to give this place a shot. Was not disappointed. The sauce was perfect blend of spices and not sweet or bitter. The crust is a thin crust. They do not skimp on the toppings. Will return for sure.

2  Thank Ray R
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Not fancy by a long shot, but sandwiches are excellent. Have had great pizzas and some burned on the bottom. Dine in is a little shabby, could stand a little refurb.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We were thrilled to see Jesus on the wall and to listen to Christian music while we enjoyed the Fabulous food here. It's a cozy little family run Italian place where they treat you like family. The pizza,substitute and calzone were awesome. Prices are great too. We will be back soon.

Been to Mirino Bakery & Deli? Share your experiences!