“OK Until I saw something ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #103 of 187 Restaurants in DeLand
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Moe's is a good place to meet friends, their menu has a little variety but is fairly limited, the ingredients look fresh and tasty. I had soft tacos my friend had a rice bowl. The strange thing is when the person cleaning the tables wiped the floor with her towel and then placed it back on the counter where food is placed.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I usually come here for a vegetarian burrito but this time I tried the beef taco and it was very good. I also enjoy the tortilla chips with the tomatillo salsa.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This Moe's never skips a beat. I have been to other Moe's in Volusia County, but this one is by far the best. I'm always greeted with a warm "Welcome to Moe's". I usually come here at least once a week. I know the food is fresh and the staff is friendly. They keep me coming back for Moe. :)

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I eat here 3 or 4 times a week! Love the queso cheese dip and chips! You can customize your order with many different toppings that are freshly made. The guacamole is delicious and freshly made. They have a great app to reward you for purchases, and the sweet tea is phenomenal!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Moe's Monday is my jam! everyone there is super nice. Never had a bad experience here and it's a nice place to get together with all my friends!