“Good food”

Ranked #110 of 193 Restaurants in DeLand
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The food was good and the service was polite and fast. The children menu was limited. The have a small salsa bar which was good. Its a bit pricey but an overall​ good experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

With so many choices for the burrito and top quality selections it was a very good eating experience. The staff gave me the mix of chicken and steak as well as other fresh additions I was up for and I wasn't disappointed in the taste. That's all I can ask for to satisfy my craving for Moe's mex.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Maybe we are just used to the Moe's in our area...and every other Moe's we patronized. Maybe this one is too close to a college campus and the students don't care about the taste of the food or friendliness of the employees...but by far this is the worst Moe's we have been to in our travels! The food is not fresh at all. The food and the chips tasted like it had been sitting there all day. We were there at dinner time and there were three other people in the entire restaurant. Not very crowded and not a lot of people coming in. But, they were low on a lot of the food items we wanted in our meals. As a result, they were very skimpy with the portions rather than make more. The food was bad enough. But, if you care to be welcomed to Moe's as most shout when you walk in the door of other Moe's, don't hold your breath waiting to hear it. Not only do they not say "Welcome to Moe's" but the three people behind the counter barely say a word. When the manager rings you up, you are not sure what you are paying for until you get the receipt. He just rings it up silently and gives you a total. He was very put out that I asked what I was charged for and without responding he just handed me the receipt.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Moe's is a good place to meet friends, their menu has a little variety but is fairly limited, the ingredients look fresh and tasty. I had soft tacos my friend had a rice bowl. The strange thing is when the person cleaning the tables wiped the floor with her towel and then placed it back on the counter where food is placed.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I usually come here for a vegetarian burrito but this time I tried the beef taco and it was very good. I also enjoy the tortilla chips with the tomatillo salsa.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!