“Don't miss out!”

The Melting Pot
Ranked #53 of 315 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are Destin's only fondue restaurant. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience. Whether it's drinks, cheese, and chocolate fondue for Happy Hour, or a romantic dinner at one of private booths with roses and champagne waiting on the table, we are here to give you the perfect night out.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first trip back since I was 18 and I am 25 now, we met the new owner auburn(If I remember correctly), who was probably the coolest owner I have ever met, he was extremely accommodating and professional, he made sure our meal and service was great, we did not have the pleasure of meeting his wife, although our server was also phenomenal, Doug, was enthusiastic and had a contagious outlook on life, that made our visit so much better, I personally had the melting pot mule and a sunshine sangria, both very refreshing and delicious, the mule was minty and the sangria was sweet, my friend and I had the big night out for 2, almost to much food, but oh so worth it, steak, shrimp, lobster, mushroom potstickers, and dessert, we had the bananas foster, by far the best dessert I have ever had, do yourself a favor, and visit this delectable restaraunt.

Melting_Pot_Destin, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

It was great to meet you as well! Thank you so much for your kind words. We will be sure to recognize Doug for his outstanding customer service. We will also let our bartender Ariel know what a great job she did on your drinks (I love the Melting Pot Mule). We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Auburn Bridge

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing new owners..... sever Sean was very attentive and was on top of every course .... there was no delay! Food and drinks were incredible!
Also able to speak with new owner and you can see the love and care he and his wife have for the restaurant!!!!

Melting_Pot_Destin, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

You are so kind! Thank you for the lovely review. It means so much that you enjoyed your experience with us and can see how much our new restaurant means to us. We look forward to serving you again.

Lucinda
(the wife) Owner

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing! I wasn’t too sure that I would like it considering the instruction to cook your own food, however, the food was amazing. This is a must visit if you’ve never been. I had the New Orleans French Quarter four course meal. The desserts were to die for! We had the turtle chocolate! Try it and you won’t be sorry!

Melting_Pot_Destin, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! We know cooking your own entree can sound a little scary, but we are glad you gave it a try and enjoyed our unique dining experience. We hop to see you again.

Lucinda Hollis

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner! Friendly knowledgeable staff! We had the Big night out 4 course meal! Nice blend of of choices to try multiple dishes! Highly recommend if you are looking for something different!

Melting_Pot_Destin, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thanks you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed The Big Night Out, it really does include a little bit of everything which is why we love it too. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Lucinda Hollis

Reviewed 23 July 2017

As a local, this is one of our favorite spots. Get the gang together, leave the phones in the car, and have great conversation while getting great service. Food always comes out in a timely manner and is delicious.

Melting_Pot_Destin, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate our loyal locals, especially since we are new to the area... you guys have taught us so much already. We look forward to your next technology free night with us.

Lucinda and Auburn