“Beautiful and peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful and peaceful”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our stay at Jade East Towers 0130 was wonderful. The condo was beautifully decorated and very confortable. The pool and hot tub were just what we needed and the walks on the beach were great. Also, a great view of the sunsets from the balcony. We would definetly stay there again.

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
La.
Reviewed 12 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
12 Aug 2013
Thank you for your review. This condo has recently changed ownership and is in process of being 100% upgraded. I think if you give the condo another chance next year you will not be disappointed!
Also, anytime anything in a property is broken or stops working, please let us know as soon as possible and give us the opportunity to correct the issues at hand.
Thank you again for your business & we hope to see you again in the future.
Jessica Hill, Property Manager
Newman-Dailey Resort Properties
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great first time experience!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

This was our first real family vacation in years so, of course, our expectations were high! We were not disappointed! We found our condo easily, arrived early and was able to in early. The home had all the essentials needed to start a great vacation. The kids had their own space and (wow) our master space was incredible. The pool was never too crowded and the beach could not have been better. Since Jade East's beach was considered private, the beach was never cluttered either. We were able to take advantage of some of the activities with the Newman-Daily gift card and the ease of reservation was welcomed. For my kids, the beach was definitely the best part. Thanks for a great experience!

Breaux Bridge
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

People with disabilities
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing