“Very nice, clean and pet friendly room.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pet Friendly, helpful staff, great location, nice rooms but a li”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We have stayed here a few times and had mixed results at the Destin Beachside Inn. They are very pet friendly here and the tile floors are perfect for dealing with both pets and excess beach sand. It is a great location, less than a block from the beach. This most recent time, March 2012, was nice but the wi-fi is unreliable (and has been for the last 4 years), the room is pretty but could use some general maintenance. Our previous visit, March 2011, the rooms were somewhat dirty, the tub was dirty and there was sand in the beds. Also, the other guests were all there for a wedding and got very loud and drunk and partied very late into the night; then they got up early and continued to be loud and drunk the next day. The beds were older and uncomfortably soft. The staff is generally friendly and as helpful as possible. The cafe and restaurant staff are especially nice and the food is lovely but like the hotel a little pricey. I recommend this hotel for people with pets who aren't too fussy about having a quiet setting, internet access, ocean view or immaculate rooms. I will probably stay again, the next time I can afford it.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
NC
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“average, but a few things you can fix yourself to make more comf”
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Energy efficient lighting wasn't bright enough in bathroom sink area. Also, I don't enjoy tile floors. I get it---it's the beach, but I would suggest at least 2 sisal runners on the floor along the backside of beds. This would cozy up the room considerably, and runners would be easy to shake out for the next guests. If runners are not in place next time, I'll bring my own runners. It's that important to me! Also, there is no one on staff in the evening/night, only someone on call for emergencies. If you don't like being on your own for that reason, book a stay at a motel that has 24/7 lobby access.

Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place and location”
Reviewed 25 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Yeah, they take pets! The price is right, the place is better than clean, looks new, well kept and the staff (Jessica) was very helpful and friendly. We will definitly come back and refer people. The location is right across the street to the beach. And Jessica refered us to Camille's, right on the property and a very good restaurant. Try the sushi!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
In
Reviewed 3 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing